Publicly funded medical savings accounts: expenditure and distributional impacts in Ontario, Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meng, Qingyue & Rehnberg, Clas & Zhuang, Ning & Bian, Ying & Tomson, Goran & Tang, Shenglan, 2004. "The impact of urban health insurance reform on hospital charges: a case study from two cities in China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 197-209, May.
- Liu, Yuanli & Hsiao, William C. & Eggleston, Karen, 1999. "Equity in health and health care: the Chinese experience," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(10), pages 1349-1356, November.
- Cardon, James H. & Showalter, Mark H., 2007. "Insurance choice and tax-preferred health savings accounts," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 373-399, March.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Brian Hutchison & Gioia Buckley & Christel Woodward, 2004. "Developing Needs-based Funding Formulae Using Individual-level Linked Survey and Utilization Data: An Application to Home Care Services in Ontario, Canada," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2004-01, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Peter C. Smith & Nigel Rice & Roy Carr-Hill, 2001. "Capitation funding in the public sector," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(2), pages 217-257.
- Zabinski, Daniel & Selden, Thomas M. & Moeller, John F. & Banthin, Jessica S., 1999. "Medical savings accounts: microsimulation results from a model with adverse selection," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 195-218, April.
- Jonas SchreyÃ¶gg & Lim Meng Kin, 2004. "Health-Care Reforms in Singapore - Twenty Years of Medical Savings Accounts," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(3), pages 55-60, October.
- Deber, Raisa B. & Forget, Evelyn L. & Roos, Leslie L., 2004. "Medical savings accounts in a universal system: wishful thinking meets evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 49-66, October.
- Martin Feldstein, 2006. "Balancing the Goals of Health Care Provision," NBER Working Papers 12279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wouters, Olivier J. & Cylus, Jonathan & Yang, Wei & Thomson, Sarah & McKee, Martin, 2016. "Medical savings accounts: assessing their impact on efficiency, equity, and financial protection in health care," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65448, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:17:y:2008:i:10:p:1129-1151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .