Developing Needs-based Funding Formulae Using Individual-level Linked Survey and Utilization Data: An Application to Home Care Services in Ontario, Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, M C, 1989. "Empirical Determinants of Physician Incomes--Evidence from Canadian Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 273-289.
- Christopher Ferrall & Allan W. Gregory & William Tholl, 1998. "Endogenous Work Hours and Practice Patterns of Canadian Physicians," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Rizzo, John A. & Blumenthal, David, 1994. "Physician labor supply: Do income effects matter?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 433-453.
- James Thornton & B. Kelly Eakin, 1997. "The Utility-Maximizing Self-Employed Physician," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(1), pages 98-128.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Brown, Douglas M., 1988. "Utility Maximization, Individual Production and Market Equilibrium," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10815, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1970. "The Rising Price of Physicians' Services," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(2), pages 121-133, May.
- Sung-Hee Jeon & Jeremiah Hurley, 2004. "The Relationship between Physician Labour Supply, Service Volume and Service Intensity," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2004-03, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- James Thornton, 1998. "The labour supply behaviour of self-employed solo practice physicians," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 85-94.
- Anthony Scott, 2005. "The Productivity of Doctors in Australia: The ‘Flat of the Curve’ and Beyond?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Brown, Douglas M & Lapan, Harvey E, 1979. "The Supply of Physicians' Services," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 269-279, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremiah Hurley & G. Emmanuel Guindon & Vicki Rynard & Steve Morgan, 2008. "Publicly funded medical savings accounts: expenditure and distributional impacts in Ontario, Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1129-1151.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpa:wpaper:200401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lyn Sauberli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chepaca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .