Demographic Development and Moral Hazard: Health Insurance with Medical Savings Accounts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jonas Schreyogg, 2004. "Demographic Development and Moral Hazard: Health Insurance with Medical Savings Accounts," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance, The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 689-704, October.
- Schreyögg, Jonas, 2004. "Demographic development and moral hazard: Health insurance with medical savings accounts," Discussion Papers 2004/16, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonas SchreyÃ¶gg & Lim Meng Kin, 2004. "Health-Care Reforms in Singapore - Twenty Years of Medical Savings Accounts," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(3), pages 55-60, October.
- Zhang, Hui & Yuen, Peter P., 2016. "Medical Savings Account balance and outpatient utilization: Evidence from Guangzhou, China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 1-10.
- Pablo Gottret & George Schieber, 2006. "Health Financing Revisited : A Practitioner's Guide," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7094.
- Michel Grignon, 2005. "Aging, Health and Aggregate Medical Care Spending in France," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-05, McMaster University.
More about this item
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:29:y:2004:i:4:p:689-704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.