Inequality of access to health care among the urban elderly in northwestern China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Olano, C. & Hidalgo, J.D. Lopez-Torres & Cerda-Diaz, R. & Requena-Gallego, M. & Sanchez-Castano, C. & Urbistondo-Cascales, L. & Otero-Puime, A., 2006. "Factors associated with health care utilization by the elderly in a public health care system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 131-139, January.
- de Boer, Angela G. E. M. & Wijker, Wouter & de Haes, Hanneke C. J. M., 1997. "Predictors of health care utilization in the chronically ill: a review of the literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 101-115, November.
- Yu, Mei-Yu & Sarri, Rosemary, 1997. "Women's health status and gender inequality in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 1885-1898, December.
- Goddard, Maria & Smith, Peter, 2001. "Equity of access to health care services: : Theory and evidence from the UK," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 1149-1162, November.
- Liu, Yuanli, 2002. "Reforming China's urban health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 133-150, May.
- Gao, Jun & Raven, Joanna H. & Tang, Shenglan, 2007. "Hospitalisation among the elderly in urban China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 210-219, December.
- Liu, Gordon G. & Zhao, Zhongyun & Cai, Renhua & Yamada, Tetsuji & Yamada, Tadashi, 2002. "Equity in health care access to: assessing the urban health insurance reform in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 1779-1794, November.
More about this item
KeywordsElderly health Health care utilization Access to health care Equity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:93:y:2009:i:2-3:p:111-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.