Predictors of health care utilization in the chronically ill: a review of the literature
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mapelli, Vittorio, 1993. "Health needs, demand for health services and expenditure across social groups in Italy: An empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 999-1009, April.
- Kempen, G.I.J.M. & Suurmeijer, Th.P.B.M., 1991. "Professional home care for the elderly: An application of the Andersen-Newman model in The Netherlands," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1081-1089, January.
- Brown, Laurie J. & Barnett, J.Ross, 1992. "Influence of bed supply and health care organization on regional and local patterns of diabetes related hospitalization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1157-1170, November.
- Illsley, Raymond, 1990. "Comparative review of sources, methodology and knowledge," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 229-236, January.
- Dutton, Diana, 1986. "Financial, organizational and professional factors affecting health care utilization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 721-735, January.
- Padgett, Deborah K. & Brodsky, Beth, 1992. "Psychosocial factors influencing non-urgent use of the emergency room: A review of the literature and recommendations for research and improved service delivery," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1189-1197, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:42:y:1997:i:2:p:101-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.