Predictors of health care utilization in the chronically ill: a review of the literature
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kempen, G.I.J.M. & Suurmeijer, Th.P.B.M., 1991. "Professional home care for the elderly: An application of the Andersen-Newman model in The Netherlands," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1081-1089, January.
- Dutton, Diana, 1986. "Financial, organizational and professional factors affecting health care utilization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 721-735, January.
- Mapelli, Vittorio, 1993. "Health needs, demand for health services and expenditure across social groups in Italy: An empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 999-1009, April.
- Padgett, Deborah K. & Brodsky, Beth, 1992. "Psychosocial factors influencing non-urgent use of the emergency room: A review of the literature and recommendations for research and improved service delivery," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1189-1197, November.
- Brown, Laurie J. & Barnett, J.Ross, 1992. "Influence of bed supply and health care organization on regional and local patterns of diabetes related hospitalization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1157-1170, November.
- Illsley, Raymond, 1990. "Comparative review of sources, methodology and knowledge," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 229-236, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:42:y:1997:i:2:p:101-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.