Predictors of health care utilization in the chronically ill: a review of the literature
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kempen, G.I.J.M. & Suurmeijer, Th.P.B.M., 1991. "Professional home care for the elderly: An application of the Andersen-Newman model in The Netherlands," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1081-1089, January.
- Brown, Laurie J. & Barnett, J.Ross, 1992. "Influence of bed supply and health care organization on regional and local patterns of diabetes related hospitalization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1157-1170, November.
- Padgett, Deborah K. & Brodsky, Beth, 1992. "Psychosocial factors influencing non-urgent use of the emergency room: A review of the literature and recommendations for research and improved service delivery," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1189-1197, November.
- Mapelli, Vittorio, 1993. "Health needs, demand for health services and expenditure across social groups in Italy: An empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 999-1009, April.
- Illsley, Raymond, 1990. "Comparative review of sources, methodology and knowledge," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 229-236, January.
- Dutton, Diana, 1986. "Financial, organizational and professional factors affecting health care utilization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 721-735, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:42:y:1997:i:2:p:101-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.