Can primary care and community-based models of emergency care substitute for the hospital accident and emergency (A & E) department?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Padgett, Deborah K. & Brodsky, Beth, 1992. "Psychosocial factors influencing non-urgent use of the emergency room: A review of the literature and recommendations for research and improved service delivery," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1189-1197, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1976:66:12:1189-1191_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1977:67:12:1191-1193_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1989:79:7:843-846_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1976:66:9:891-894_9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donatini A. & Fiorentini G. & Lippi Bruni M. & Mammi I. & Ugolini C., 2014. "Dealing with minor illnesses: the link between primary care characteristics and First Aid Clinics’ attendances," Working Papers wp925, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chan, Chien-Lung & Lin, Wender & Yang, Nan-Ping & Huang, Hsin-Tsung, 2013. "The association between the availability of ambulatory care and non-emergency treatment in emergency medicine departments: A comprehensive and nationwide validation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 271-279.
- Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Mammi, Irene & Ugolini, Cristina, 2016.
"Does the extension of primary care practice opening hours reduce the use of emergency services?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 144-155.
- M. Lippi Bruni & I. Mammi & C. Ugolini, 2014. "Does the extension of primary care practice opening hours reduce the use of emergency services?," Working Papers wp978, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ugolini, Cristina & Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Mammi, Irene & Donatini, Andrea & Fiorentini, Gianluca, 2016. "Dealing with minor illnesses: The link between primary care characteristics and Walk-in Centres’ attendances," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 72-80.
- Philips, Hilde & Mahr, Dominik & Remmen, Roy & Weverbergh, Marcel & De Graeve, Diana & Van Royen, Paul, 2012. "Predicting the place of out-of-hours care—A market simulation based on discrete choice analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 284-290.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:44:y:1998:i:3:p:191-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.