Medicaid Managed Care and Infant Health: A National Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubay, Lisa & Kaestner, Robert & Waidmann, Timothy, 2001. "Medical malpractice liability and its effect on prenatal care utilization and infant health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 591-611, July.
- Sherry Glied & Jane Sisk & Sheila Gorman & Michael Ganz, 1997. "Selection, Marketing, and Medicaid Managed Care," NBER Working Papers 6164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freund, D.A. & Kniesner, T.J. & LoSasso, A.T., 1996. "How Managed Care Affects Medicaid Utilization : A Synthetic Difference-in-Difference Zero-Inflated Count Model," Discussion Paper 1996-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:9:1414-1420_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:6:899-904_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glied, Sherry, 2000. "Managed care," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 707-753 Elsevier.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1989:79:7:843-846_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Culyer, A. J. & Wagstaff, Adam, 1993. "Equity and equality in health and health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 431-457, December.
- Dubay, Lisa & Kaestner, Robert & Waidmann, Timothy, 1999. "The impact of malpractice fears on cesarean section rates," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 491-522, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:4:497-501_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duggan, Mark, 2004.
"Does contracting out increase the efficiency of government programs? Evidence from Medicaid HMOs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2549-2572, December.
- Mark Duggan, 2002. "Does Contracting Out Increase the Efficiency of Government Programs? Evidence from Medicaid HMOs," NBER Working Papers 9091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Aizer & Janet Currie & Enrico Moretti, 2004. "Competition in Imperfect Markets: Does it Help California's Medicaid Mothers?," NBER Working Papers 10429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaestner, Robert & Dubay, Lisa & Kenney, Genevieve, 2005. "Managed care and infant health: an evaluation of Medicaid in the US," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 1815-1833, April.
- Ilyana Kuziemko & Katherine Meckel & Maya Rossin-Slater, 2013. "Do Insurers Risk-Select Against Each Other? Evidence from Medicaid and Implications for Health Reform," NBER Working Papers 19198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark J. Holmes, 2005. "Is Long-Run Output Convergence Associated With International Cooperation? Some New Evidence For Selected African Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 67-85, December.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .