Predicting the cost of hospital stay for stroke patients: the use of diagnosis related groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cots, Francesc & Elvira, David & Castells, Xavier & Dalmau, Eulalia, 2000. "Medicare's DRG-weights in a European environment: the Spanish experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 31-47, February.
- de Boer, Angela G. E. M. & Wijker, Wouter & de Haes, Hanneke C. J. M., 1997. "Predictors of health care utilization in the chronically ill: a review of the literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 101-115, November.
- Voss, Gemma B. W. & Limpens, Pascal G. P. & Brans-Brabant, Lou J. H. & van Ooij, Andre, 1997. "Cost-variance analysis by DRGs; a technique for clinical budget analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 153-166, February.
- Jackson, Terri, 2001. "Using computerised patient-level costing data for setting DRG weights: the Victorian (Australia) cost weight studies," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 149-163, May.
- Kroneman, Madelon & Nagy, Julia, 2001. "Introducing DRG-based financing in Hungary: a study into the relationship between supply of hospital beds and use of these beds under changing institutional circumstances," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 19-36, January.
- Voss, Gemma B. W. E. & Hasman, Arie & Rutten, Frans & de Zwaan, Chris & Carpay, Jan J., 1994. "Explaining cost variations in DRGs `Acute Myocardial Infarction' by severity of illness," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 37-50, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tummers, L.G. & Van de Walle, Steven, 2012. "Explaining health care professionals’ resistance to implement Diagnosis Related Groups: (No) benefits for society, patients and professionals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 158-166.
- Xilong Pan & Hassan H. Dib & Minmin Zhu & Ying Zhang & Yang Fan, 2009. "Absence of appropriate hospitalization cost control for patients with medical insurance: a comparative analysis study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1146-1162.
- Meng, Qingyue & Rehnberg, Clas & Zhuang, Ning & Bian, Ying & Tomson, Goran & Tang, Shenglan, 2004. "The impact of urban health insurance reform on hospital charges: a case study from two cities in China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 197-209, May.
- Quaglini, Silvana & Cavallini, Anna & Gerzeli, Simone & Micieli, Giuseppe AU -, 2004. "Economic benefit from clinical practice guideline compliance in stroke patient management," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 305-315, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:61:y:2002:i:1:p:21-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.