Predicting the cost of hospital stay for stroke patients: the use of diagnosis related groups
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Voss, Gemma B. W. E. & Hasman, Arie & Rutten, Frans & de Zwaan, Chris & Carpay, Jan J., 1994. "Explaining cost variations in DRGs `Acute Myocardial Infarction' by severity of illness," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 37-50, March.
- Voss, Gemma B. W. & Limpens, Pascal G. P. & Brans-Brabant, Lou J. H. & van Ooij, Andre, 1997. "Cost-variance analysis by DRGs; a technique for clinical budget analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 153-166, February.
- Kroneman, Madelon & Nagy, Julia, 2001. "Introducing DRG-based financing in Hungary: a study into the relationship between supply of hospital beds and use of these beds under changing institutional circumstances," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 19-36, January.
- Jackson, Terri, 2001. "Using computerised patient-level costing data for setting DRG weights: the Victorian (Australia) cost weight studies," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 149-163, May.
- Cots, Francesc & Elvira, David & Castells, Xavier & Dalmau, Eulalia, 2000. "Medicare's DRG-weights in a European environment: the Spanish experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 31-47, February.
- de Boer, Angela G. E. M. & Wijker, Wouter & de Haes, Hanneke C. J. M., 1997. "Predictors of health care utilization in the chronically ill: a review of the literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 101-115, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:61:y:2002:i:1:p:21-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.