Defining care products to finance health care in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonas Schreyögg & Tom Stargardt & Oliver Tiemann & Reinhard Busse, 2006. "Methods to determine reimbursement rates for diagnosis related groups (DRG): A comparison of nine European countries," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 215-223, August.
- Eldenburg, Leslie & Kallapur, Sanjay, 1997. "Changes in hospital service mix and cost allocations in response to changes in Medicare reimbursement schemes," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 31-51, May.
- Eldenburg, Leslie & Kallapur, Sanjay, 2000. "The effects of changes in cost allocations on the assessment of cost containment regulation in hospitals," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 97-112.
- Carol Beaver & Yuejen Zhao & Stewart McDermid & Don Hindle, 1998. "Casemix-based funding of Northern Territory public hospitals: adjusting for severity and socio-economic variations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 53-61.
- Coombs, R. W., 1987. "Accounting for the control of doctors: Management information systems in hospitals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 389-404, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rudy Douven & Minke Remmerswaal & Robin Zoutenbier, 2015. "Do Extrinsically Motivated Mental Health Care Providers Have Better Treatment Outcomes?," CPB Discussion Paper 319, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsHospital reimbursement; Casemix system; DBC; DRG; Data analysis; Statistical clustering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:13:y:2012:i:2:p:203-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .