Changes in hospital service mix and cost allocations in response to changes in Medicare reimbursement schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:24:y:1986:i:2:p:291-315 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardinaels, Eddy & Roodhooft, Filip & Herck, Gustaaf van, 2004.
"Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Eddy Cardinaels & Filip Roodhooft & Gustaaf Van Herck, 2004. "Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Pizzini, Mina J., 2006. "The relation between cost-system design, managers' evaluations of the relevance and usefulness of cost data, and financial performance: an empirical study of US hospitals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 179-210, February.
- Machiel Westerdijk & Joost Zuurbier & Martijn Ludwig & Sarah Prins, 2012. "Defining care products to finance health care in the Netherlands," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(2), pages 203-221, April.
- Demeere, Nathalie & Stouthuysen, Kristof & Roodhooft, Filip, 2009. "Time-driven activity-based costing in an outpatient clinic environment: Development, relevance and managerial impact," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 296-304, October.
- Raulinajtys-Grzybek, Monika, 2014. "Cost accounting models used for price-setting of health services: An international review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 341-353.
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:23:y:1997:i:1:p:31-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.