Time-driven activity-based costing in an outpatient clinic environment: Development, relevance and managerial impact
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardinaels, Eddy & Roodhooft, Filip & Herck, Gustaaf van, 2004.
"Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Eddy Cardinaels & Filip Roodhooft & Gustaaf Van Herck, 2004. "Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Eldenburg, Leslie & Kallapur, Sanjay, 1997. "Changes in hospital service mix and cost allocations in response to changes in Medicare reimbursement schemes," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 31-51, May.
- Christopher D. Ittner, 2002. "The Association Between Activity-Based Costing and Manufacturing Performance," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 711-726, June.
- Naranjo-Gil, David & Hartmann, Frank, 2007. "How CEOs use management information systems for strategy implementation in hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 29-41, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wouters, Marc & Stecher, Julia, 2017. "Development of real-time product cost measurement: A case study in a medium-sized manufacturing company," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 235-244.
- Silvia Pilonato & Antonella Cugini, 2016. "Peculiarità e potenzialità della misurazione dei costi nella diagnostica per immagini," MECOSAN. Menagement e economia sanitaria, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(98), pages 105-123.
- Cristina Campanale & Lino Cinquini & Andrea Tenucci, 2014. "Il Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing per la gestione dei costi in logica di spending review: riflessioni da un caso di azienda ospedaliera," MECOSAN. Menagement e economia sanitaria, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(91), pages 9-42.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:7:p:755-763 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helge Hollmeyer & Jonas Schreyögg & Ulrich Wahn & Doris Staab, 2011. "Staff costs of hospital-based outpatient care of patients with cystic fibrosis," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-8, December.
- Vogl, Matthias, 2013. "Improving patient-level costing in the English and the German ‘DRG’ system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 290-300.
- Wen-Hsien Tsai & Jui-Chu Chang & Chu-Lun Hsieh & Tsen-Shu Tsaur & Chung-Wei Wang, 2016. "Sustainability Concept in Decision-Making: Carbon Tax Consideration for Joint Product Mix Decision," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-22, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-driven activity-based costing Cost control Outpatient clinic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:92:y:2009:i:2-3:p:296-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .