Time-driven activity-based costing in an outpatient clinic environment: Development, relevance and managerial impact
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardinaels, Eddy & Roodhooft, Filip & Herck, Gustaaf van, 2004.
"Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Eddy Cardinaels & Filip Roodhooft & Gustaaf Van Herck, 2004. "Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Eldenburg, Leslie & Kallapur, Sanjay, 1997. "Changes in hospital service mix and cost allocations in response to changes in Medicare reimbursement schemes," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 31-51, May.
- Christopher D. Ittner, 2002. "The Association Between Activity-Based Costing and Manufacturing Performance," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 711-726, June.
- Naranjo-Gil, David & Hartmann, Frank, 2007. "How CEOs use management information systems for strategy implementation in hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 29-41, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:7:p:1858-:d:158245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wouters, Marc & Stecher, Julia, 2017. "Development of real-time product cost measurement: A case study in a medium-sized manufacturing company," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 235-244.
- Silvia Pilonato & Antonella Cugini, 2016. "Peculiarità e potenzialità della misurazione dei costi nella diagnostica per immagini," MECOSAN. Menagement e economia sanitaria, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(98), pages 105-123.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:7:p:755-763 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vogl, Matthias, 2013. "Improving patient-level costing in the English and the German ‘DRG’ system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 290-300.
- repec:fan:macoma:v:html10.3280/maco2018-002003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen-Hsien Tsai & Jui-Chu Chang & Chu-Lun Hsieh & Tsen-Shu Tsaur & Chung-Wei Wang, 2016. "Sustainability Concept in Decision-Making: Carbon Tax Consideration for Joint Product Mix Decision," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-22, November.
- Cristina Campanale & Lino Cinquini & Andrea Tenucci, 2014. "Il Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing per la gestione dei costi in logica di spending review: riflessioni da un caso di azienda ospedaliera," MECOSAN. Menagement e economia sanitaria, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(91), pages 9-42.
- Helge Hollmeyer & Jonas Schreyögg & Ulrich Wahn & Doris Staab, 2011. "Staff costs of hospital-based outpatient care of patients with cystic fibrosis," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-8, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-driven activity-based costing Cost control Outpatient clinic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:92:y:2009:i:2-3:p:296-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.