Development of real-time product cost measurement: A case study in a medium-sized manufacturing company
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan & Askary, Saeed, 2010. "Supply chain management, activity-based costing and organisational factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 238-248, October.
- Tatsiopoulos, I. P. & Panayiotou, N., 2000. "The integration of activity based costing and enterprise modeling for reengineering purposes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 33-44, June.
- repec:sen:rebelj:v:58:i:1:y:2013:p:31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schulze, Manuel & Seuring, Stefan & Ewering, Christian, 2012. "Applying activity-based costing in a supply chain environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 716-725.
- Kilfoyle, Eksa & Richardson, Alan J. & MacDonald, Laura D., 2013. "Vernacular accountings: Bridging the cognitive and the social in the analysis of employee-generated accounting systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 382-396.
- Ratnatunga, Janek & Tse, Michael S.C. & Balachandran, Kashi R., 2012. "Cost Management in Sri Lanka: A Case Study on Volume, Activity and Time as Cost Drivers," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 281-301.
- S. Hoozee & W. Bruggeman, 2010. "Identifying operational improvements during the design process of a time-driven ABC system: The role of collective worker participation and leadership style," Post-Print hal-00679954, HAL.
- Michel Gervais & Yves Levant & Charles Ducrocq, 2010. "Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing (TDABC): An Initial Appraisal through a Longitudinal Case Study," Post-Print halshs-00555218, HAL.
- L. Siguenza-guzman & A. Van Den Abbeele & J. Vandewalle & H. Verhaaren & D. Cattrysse, 2013. "Recent Evolutions in Costing Systems: A Literature Review of Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 58(1), pages 34-65, March.
- Kelle, Peter & Akbulut, Asli, 2005. "The role of ERP tools in supply chain information sharing, cooperation, and cost optimization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 41-52, January.
- Thyssen, Jesper & Israelsen, Poul & Jorgensen, Brian, 2006. "Activity-based costing as a method for assessing the economics of modularization--A case study and beyond," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 252-270, September.
- Li, Gang & Yang, Hongjiao & Sun, Linyan & Sohal, Amrik S., 2009. "The impact of IT implementation on supply chain integration and performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 125-138, July.
- Qian, Li & Ben-Arieh, David, 2008. "Parametric cost estimation based on activity-based costing: A case study for design and development of rotational parts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 805-818, June.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan, 2012. "An investigation into the mixed reported adoption rates for ABC: Evidence from Australia, New Zealand and the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 430-439.
- Demeere, Nathalie & Stouthuysen, Kristof & Roodhooft, Filip, 2009. "Time-driven activity-based costing in an outpatient clinic environment: Development, relevance and managerial impact," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 296-304, October.
- Gylling, Michael & Heikkilä, Jussi & Jussila, Kari & Saarinen, Markku, 2015. "Making decisions on offshore outsourcing and backshoring: A case study in the bicycle industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 92-100.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct costing systems; Case study; Manufacturing; Medium-sized company; Time-driven activity-based costing (TDABC);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:183:y:2017:i:pa:p:235-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .