Deciding product mix based on time-driven activity-based costing by mixed integer programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kee, Robert, 2008. "The sufficiency of product and variable costs for production-related decisions when economies of scope are present," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 682-696, August.
- Gong, Zhejun & Hu, Sun, 2008. "An economic evaluation model of product mix flexibility," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 852-864, October.
- Kee, Robert & Schmidt, Charles, 2000. "A comparative analysis of utilizing activity-based costing and the theory of constraints for making product-mix decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Ratnatunga, Janek & Tse, Michael S.C. & Balachandran, Kashi R., 2012. "Cost Management in Sri Lanka: A Case Study on Volume, Activity and Time as Cost Drivers," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 281-301.
- Michel Gervais & Yves Levant & Charles Ducrocq, 2010. "Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing (TDABC): An Initial Appraisal through a Longitudinal Case Study," Post-Print halshs-00555218, HAL.
- Lea, Bih-Ru & Fredendall, Lawrence D., 2002. "The impact of management accounting, product structure, product mix algorithm, and planning horizon on manufacturing performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 279-299, October.
- Shapiro, Jeremy F., 1999. "On the connections among activity-based costing, mathematical programming models for analyzing strategic decisions, and the resource-based view of the firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 295-314, October.
- Plenert, Gerhard, 1993. "Optimizing theory of constraints when multiple constrained resources exist," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 126-133, October.
- Bakke, Nils Arne & Hellberg, Roland, 1991. "Relevance lost? A critical discussion of different cost accounting principles in connection with decision making for both short and long term production scheduling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 1-9, November.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct mix; Time-driven activity-based costing (TDABC); Theory of constraints (TOC); Activity-based costing (ABC); Integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joinma:v:28:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10845-014-1032-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.