Interior analysis of the green product mix solution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2007. "CO2 emissions trading planning in combined heat and power production via multi-period stochastic optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1874-1895, February.
- Daniel, S. E. & Diakoulaki, D. C. & Pappis, C. P., 1997. "Operations research and environmental planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 248-263, October.
- Kee, Robert & Schmidt, Charles, 2000. "A comparative analysis of utilizing activity-based costing and the theory of constraints for making product-mix decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Jaehn, Florian & Letmathe, Peter, 2010. "The emissions trading paradox," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 248-254, April.
- Penkuhn, T. & Spengler, Th. & Puchert, H. & Rentz, O., 1997. "Environmental integrated production planning for the ammonia synthesis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 327-336, March.
- Kunsch, P. L. & Springael, J. & Brans, J. -P., 2004. "The zero-emission certificates: A novel CO2-pollution reduction instrument applied to the electricity market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 386-399, March.
- Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Lin, Tsong-Ming, 1990. "Nonlinear multiproduct CVP analysis with 0-1 mixed integer programming," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 81-91, July.
- Radulescu, Marius & Radulescu, Sorin & Radulescu, Constanta Zoie, 2009. "Sustainable production technologies which take into account environmental constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 730-740, March.
- Letmathe, Peter & Balakrishnan, Nagraj, 2005. "Environmental considerations on the optimal product mix," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 398-412, December.
- Hasuike, Takashi & Ishii, Hiroaki, 2009. "On flexible product-mix decision problems under randomness and fuzziness," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 770-787, August.
- Plenert, Gerhard, 1993. "Optimizing theory of constraints when multiple constrained resources exist," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 126-133, October.
- Bhattacharya, Arijit & Vasant, Pandian, 2007. "Soft-sensing of level of satisfaction in TOC product-mix decision heuristic using robust fuzzy-LP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Möllersten, K. & Yan, J. & Westermark, M., 2003. "Potential and cost-effectiveness of CO2 reductions through energy measures in Swedish pulp and paper mills," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 691-710.
- Kunsch, P. & Springael, J., 2008. "Simulation with system dynamics and fuzzy reasoning of a tax policy to reduce CO2 emissions in the residential sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1285-1299, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear programming; Product mix problem; Implementation strategy; Sustainability; 0/1 Mixed integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:237:y:2014:i:3:p:966-974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.