The Association Between Activity-Based Costing and Manufacturing Performance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-8456|
- Butler, Maureen G. & Callahan, Carolyn M., 2014. "Human resource outsourcing: Market and operating performance effects of administrative HR functions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 218-224.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Bardhan, Indranil R. & Chen, Tai-Yuan, 2008. "The role of manufacturing practices in mediating the impact of activity-based costing on plant performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Cardinaels, Eddy & Roodhooft, Filip & Herck, Gustaaf van, 2004.
"Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Eddy Cardinaels & Filip Roodhooft & Gustaaf Van Herck, 2004. "Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Cristiano Busco & Ariela Caglio & Robert Scapens, 2015. "Management and accounting innovations: reflecting on what they are and why they are adopted," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(3), pages 495-524, August.
- Eldenburg, Leslie & Soderstrom, Naomi & Willis, Veronda & Wu, Anne, 2010. "Behavioral changes following the collaborative development of an accounting information system," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 222-237, February.
- Brierley, John A. & Cowton, Christopher J. & Drury, Colin, 2006. "A comparison of product costing practices in discrete-part and assembly manufacturing and continuous production process manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 314-321, April.
- Kamilah Ahmad, 2017. "The Implementation of Management Accounting Practices and its Relationship with Performance in Small and Medium Enterprises," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 342-353.
- Maiga, Adam S. & Nilsson, Anders & Ax, Christian, 2015. "Relationships between internal and external information systems integration, cost and quality performance, and firm profitability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 422-434.
- Safaa Ibrahim Mahmood Al-Nuaim & Safaa Ibrahim Mahmood Al-Nuaim & Safaa Ibrahim Mahmood Al-Nuaim & Rapiah Mohamed & Jamal Mohammed Esmail Alekam, 2017. "The Link between Information Technology, Activity-based Costing Implementation and Organizational Performance," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 452-457.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pizzini, Mina J., 2006. "The relation between cost-system design, managers' evaluations of the relevance and usefulness of cost data, and financial performance: an empirical study of US hospitals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 179-210, February.
- Henri, Jean-François & Journeault, Marc, 2010. "Eco-control: The influence of management control systems on environmental and economic performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Atef Aqeel Al-Bawab & Hani Al-Rawashdeh, 2016. "The Impact of the Activity Based Costing System (A.B.C.) in the Pricing of Services Banks in the Jordanian commercial Banks: A Field Study," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(4), pages 1-10, April.
- Seleshi Sisaye, 2010. "Extent and scope of diffusion and adoption of process innovations in management accounting systems," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 118-139, June.
- Chia-Chi Lee, 2014. "Performance evaluation of CPA firms in Taiwan from the perspective of industry-specific client groups," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 267-293, June.
- Jana Fibírová, 2008. "The Competitive Advantage of Management Accounting," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(2), pages 78-90.
- Christopher Ittner & David Larcker, 2002. "Empirical managerial accounting research: are we just describing management consulting practice?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 787-794.
- Alcouffe, Simon & Galy, Nadine & Gaté, Loïc, 2016. "Une méta-analyse qualitative de la littérature sur les déterminants de l'adoption de l'activity-based costing
[A meta-analysis of the literature on the determinants of the adoption of activity-base," MPRA Paper 73381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dambrin, Claire & Robson, Keith, 2011. "Tracing performance in the pharmaceutical industry: Ambivalence, opacity and the performativity of flawed measures," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 428-455.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan, 2012. "An investigation into the mixed reported adoption rates for ABC: Evidence from Australia, New Zealand and the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 430-439.
- Alexander Himme, 2012. "Critical success factors of strategic cost reduction," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 183-210, December.
- Demeere, Nathalie & Stouthuysen, Kristof & Roodhooft, Filip, 2009. "Time-driven activity-based costing in an outpatient clinic environment: Development, relevance and managerial impact," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 296-304, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:40:y:2002:i:3:p:711-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.