How CEOs use management information systems for strategy implementation in hospitals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F., 1997. "Quality strategy, strategic control systems, and organizational performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(3-4), pages 293-314.
- Reck, Jacqueline L., 2001. "The usefulness of financial and nonfinancial performance information in resource allocation decisions," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 45-71.
- Abernethy, Margaret A. & Brownell, Peter, 1999. "The role of budgets in organizations facing strategic change: an exploratory study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 189-204, April.
- Bisbe, Josep & Otley, David, 2004. "The effects of the interactive use of management control systems on product innovation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 709-737, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irène Georgescu, 2012. "Communication de l'information et pressions financière interne: une étude exploratoire dans une organisation professionnelle," Post-Print hal-00690953, HAL.
- Martin Hiebl, 2014. "Upper echelons theory in management accounting and control research," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 223-240, January.
- Macinati, Manuela S. & Rizzo, Marco G., 2014. "Budget goal commitment, clinical managers’ use of budget information and performance," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 228-238.
- Macinati, Manuela S. & Anessi-Pessina, E., 2014. "Management accounting use and financial performance in public health-care organisations: Evidence from the Italian National Health Service," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 98-111.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:53-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demeere, Nathalie & Stouthuysen, Kristof & Roodhooft, Filip, 2009. "Time-driven activity-based costing in an outpatient clinic environment: Development, relevance and managerial impact," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 296-304, October.
- repec:spr:schmbr:v:18:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s41464-017-0027-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:1:p:29-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.