Using computerised patient-level costing data for setting DRG weights: the Victorian (Australia) cost weight studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cots, Francesc & Elvira, David & Castells, Xavier & Dalmau, Eulalia, 2000. "Medicare's DRG-weights in a European environment: the Spanish experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 31-47, February.
- Duckett, Stephen J., 1995. "Hospital payment arrangements to encourage efficiency: the case of Victoria, Australia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 113-134, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laudicella, Mauro & Olsen, Kim Rose & Street, Andrew, 2010. "Examining cost variation across hospital departments-a two-stage multi-level approach using patient-level data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(10), pages 1872-1881, November.
- Evers, Silvia & Voss, Gemma & Nieman, Fred & Ament, Andre & Groot, Tom & Lodder, Jan & Boreas, Anita & Blaauw, Gerhard, 2002. "Predicting the cost of hospital stay for stroke patients: the use of diagnosis related groups," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 21-42, July.
- Cardinaels, Eddy & Roodhooft, Filip & Herck, Gustaaf van, 2004.
"Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Eddy Cardinaels & Filip Roodhooft & Gustaaf Van Herck, 2004. "Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Sutherland, Jason M., 2015. "Pricing hospital care: Global budgets and marginal pricing strategies," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(8), pages 1111-1118.
- Vitikainen, Kirsi & Street, Andrew & Linna, Miika, 2009. "Estimation of hospital efficiency--Do different definitions and casemix measures for hospital output affect the results?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 149-159, February.
- Andrew Street & Kirsi Vitikainen & Afsaneh Bjorvatn & Anne Hvenegaard, 2007. "Introducing activity-based financing: a review of experience in Australia, Denmark, Norway and Sweden," Working Papers 030cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Chris Bojke & Katja Grasic & Andrew Street, 2015. "How much should be paid for Prescribed Specialised Services?," Working Papers 118cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Leister, Jan Eric & Stausberg, Jurgen, 2005. "Comparison of cost accounting methods from different DRG systems and their effect on health care quality," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 46-55, September.
- Raulinajtys-Grzybek, Monika, 2014. "Cost accounting models used for price-setting of health services: An international review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 341-353.
- D. Rowell & T. Jackson, 2011. "Additional costs of inpatient malnutrition, Victoria, Australia, 2003–2004," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(4), pages 353-361, August.
- Waters, Hugh R. & Hussey, Peter, 2004. "Pricing health services for purchasers--a review of methods and experiences," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 175-184, November.
- Sutherland, Jason M. & Botz, Chas. K., 2006. "The effect of misclassification errors on case mix measurement," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 195-202, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:56:y:2001:i:2:p:149-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.