Comparison of cost accounting methods from different DRG systems and their effect on health care quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1987:77:7:819-821_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, Terri, 2001. "Using computerised patient-level costing data for setting DRG weights: the Victorian (Australia) cost weight studies," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 149-163, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buhr, Petra & Klinke, Sebastian, 2006. "Versorgungsqualität im DRG-Zeitalter: erste Ergebnisse einer qualitativen Studie in vier Krankenhäusern," Working papers of the ZeS 06/2006, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Raulinajtys-Grzybek, Monika, 2014. "Cost accounting models used for price-setting of health services: An international review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 341-353.
- Vogl, Matthias, 2013. "Improving patient-level costing in the English and the German ‘DRG’ system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 290-300.
- Klinke, Sebastian & Müller, Rolf, 2008. "Auswirkungen der DRGs auf die Arbeitsbedingungen, das berufliche Selbstverständnis und die Versorgungsqualität aus Sicht hessischer Krankenhausärzte," Working papers of the ZeS 04/2008, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:74:y:2005:i:1:p:46-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.