How much should be paid for Prescribed Specialised Services?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Reilly, Jacqueline & Busse, Reinhard & HÃ¤kkinen, Unto & Or, Zeynep & Street, Andrew & Wiley, Miriam, 2012. "Paying for hospital care: the experience with implementing activity-based funding in five European countries," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 73-101, January.
- Chris Bojke & Katja Grasic & Andrew Street, 2014. "The Costs of Specialised Care," Working Papers 103cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Reinhard Busse & Alexander Geissler & Anne Mason & Zeynep Or & David Scheller‐Kreinsen & Andrew Street & Andrew Street & Conrad Kobel & Thomas Renaud & Josselin Thuilliez, 2012.
"How Well Do Diagnosis‐Related Groups Explain Variations In Costs Or Length Of Stay Among Patients And Across Hospitals? Methods For Analysing Routine Patient Data,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21, pages 6-18, August.
- Andrew Street & Conrad Kobel & Thomas Renaud & Josselin Thuilliez, 2012. "How well do diagnosis-related groups explain variations in costs or length of stay among patients and across hospitals? Methods for analysing routine patient data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00719777, HAL.
- Daidone, Silvio & Street, Andrew, 2013. "How much should be paid for specialised treatment?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 110-118.
- Katja Grašič & Anne Mason & Andrew Street, 2015. "Paying for the quantity and quality of hospital care: the foundations and evolution of payment policy in England," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Silvio Daidone & Andrew Street, 2011. "Estimating the costs of specialised care," Working Papers 061cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Siegfried, John J, 1975. "In Defense of the Average Concentration Ratio," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1269-1276, December.
- Jackson, Terri, 2001. "Using computerised patient-level costing data for setting DRG weights: the Victorian (Australia) cost weight studies," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 149-163, May.
- Silvio Daidone & Andrew Street, 2011. "Estimating the Costs of Specialised Care: Updated Analysis Using Data for 2009/10," Working Papers 071cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Longo & Luigi Siciliani & Andrew Street, 2019.
"Are cost differences between specialist and general hospitals compensated by the prospective payment system?,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(1), pages 7-26, February.
- Francesco Longo & Luigi Siciliani & Andrew Street, 2015. "Are costs differences between specialist and general hospitals compensated by the prospective payment system?," Discussion Papers 15/30, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2015-11-07 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:118cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.