How Well Do Diagnosis‐Related Groups Explain Variations In Costs Or Length Of Stay Among Patients And Across Hospitals? Methods For Analysing Routine Patient Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew Street & Conrad Kobel & Thomas Renaud & Josselin Thuilliez, 2012. "How well do diagnosis-related groups explain variations in costs or length of stay among patients and across hospitals? Methods for analysing routine patient data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00719777, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Stephen & Street, Andrew & Han, Lu & Hutton, John, 2016. "Have hospital readmissions increased in the face of reductions in length of stay? Evidence from England," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 89-99.
- Häkkinen, Unto & Rosenqvist, Gunnar & Peltola, Mikko & Kapiainen, Satu & Rättö, Hanna & Cots, Francesc & Geissler, Alexander & Or, Zeynep & Serdén, Lisbeth & Sund, Reijo, 2014. "Quality, cost, and their trade-off in treating AMI and stroke patients in European hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 15-27.
- Conrad Kobel & Engelbert Theurl, 2013. "Hospital specialisation within a DRG-Framework: The Austrian Case," Working Papers 2013-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- James Gaughan & Anne Mason & Andrew Street & Padraic Ward, 2012. "English Hospitals Can Improve Their Use of Resources: An Analysis of Costs and Length of Stay for Ten Treatments," Working Papers 078cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- repec:wly:hlthec:v:27:y:2018:i:2:p:266-281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carine Milcent, 2016. "Upcoding and heterogeneity in hospitals’ response: A Natural Experiment," Working Papers halshs-01340557, HAL.
- Gianluca Fiorentini & Silvana Robone & Rossella Verzulli, 2018.
"How do hospital‐specialty characteristics influence health system responsiveness? An empirical evaluation of in‐patient care in the Italian region of Emilia‐Romagna,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 266-281, February.
- G. Fiorentini & S. Robone & R. Verzulli, 2016. "How do hospital-specialty characteristics influence health system responsiveness? An empirical evaluation of in-patient care in the Italian Region of Emilia-Romagna," Working Papers wp1077, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- James Gaughan & Conrad Kobel, 2014. "Coronary artery bypass grafts and diagnosis related groups: patient classification and hospital reimbursement in 10 European countries," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Chris Bojke & Katja Grasic & Andrew Street, 2015. "How much should be paid for Prescribed Specialised Services?," Working Papers 118cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Silva Portela, Maria & Graveney, Mike, 2016. "Identifying the scope for savings at inpatient episode level: An illustration applying DEA to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 570-582.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:21:y:2012:i::p:6-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.