The impact of introducing a new hospital financing system (DRGs) in Poland on hospitalisations for atherosclerosis: An interrupted time series analysis (2004–2012)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsu, Jason C. & Lu, Christine Y. & Wagner, Anita K. & Chan, K. Arnold & Lai, Mei-Shu & Ross-Degnan, Dennis, 2014. "Impacts of drug reimbursement reductions on utilization and expenditures of oral antidiabetic medications in Taiwan: An interrupted time series study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 196-205.
- Sagan, Anna & Sobczak, Alicja, 2014. "Implementation of the 2011 Therapeutic Activity Act: Will commercialization improve the financial performance of Polish hospitals?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 153-158.
- Helmut Herwartz & Christoph Strumann, 2012. "On the effect of prospective payment on local hospital competition in Germany," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 48-62, March.
- Han, Euna & Chae, Su-Mi & Kim, Nam-Soon & Park, Sylvia, 2015. "Effects of pharmaceutical cost containment policies on doctors’ prescribing behavior: Focus on antibiotics," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 1245-1254.
- Chanturidze, Tata & Esau, Mike & Hölzer, Simon & Richardson, Erica, 2016. "Introducing Diagnosis-Related Groups in Kazakhstan: Evolution, achievements, and challenges," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(9), pages 987-991.
- Berta, Paolo & Callea, Giuditta & Martini, Gianmaria & Vittadini, Giorgio, 2010.
"The effects of upcoding, cream skimming and readmissions on the Italian hospitals efficiency: A population-based investigation,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 812-821, July.
- Berta, P & Callea, G & Martini, G & Vittadini, G, 2009. "The effects of upcoding, cream skimming and readmissions on the Italian hospitals efficiency: a population–based investigation," MPRA Paper 17671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bystrov, Victor & Staszewska-Bystrova, Anna & Rutkowski, Daniel & Hermanowski, Tomasz, 2015. "Effects of DRG-based hospital payment in Poland on treatment of patients with stroke," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(8), pages 1119-1125.
- Park, Chan-Mi & Lee, Kun-Sei & Han, Euna & Kim, Dong-Sook, 2016. "Effects of delisting nonprescription combination drugs on health insurance expenditures for pharmaceuticals in Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 590-595.
- Leemore S. Dafny, 2005. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Price Changes?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1525-1547, December.
- Steinbusch, Paul J.M. & Oostenbrink, Jan B. & Zuurbier, Joost J. & Schaepkens, Frans J.M., 2007. "The risk of upcoding in casemix systems: A comparative study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 289-299, May.
- Melberg, Hans Olav & Beck Olsen, Camilla & Pedersen, Kine, 2016. "Did hospitals respond to changes in weights of Diagnosis Related Groups in Norway between 2006 and 2013?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(9), pages 992-1000.
- Adam Kozierkiewicz & Maciej Stamirski & Waldemar Stylo & Wojciech Trąbka, 2006. "The definition of prices for inpatient care in Poland in the absence of cost data," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 281-286, August.
- Silverman, Elaine & Skinner, Jonathan, 2004. "Medicare upcoding and hospital ownership," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 369-389, March.
- Fuksa, Leos & Vocelka, Milan & Vytrisalova, Magda, 2015. "The impact of changes in national prescribing conditions for statins on their public expenditure and utilization in the Czech Republic 1997–2013," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 1255-1264.
- Or., Zeynep, 2014. "Implementation of DRG Payment in France: Issues and recent developments," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 146-150.
- Helmut Herwartz & Christoph Strumann, 2014. "Hospital efficiency under prospective reimbursement schemes: an empirical assessment for the case of Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(2), pages 175-186, March.
- Barros, Pedro Pita, 2003. "Cream-skimming, incentives for efficiency and payment system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 419-443, May.
- Kawalec, Paweł & Sagan, Anna & Stawowczyk, Ewa & Kowalska-Bobko, Iwona & Mokrzycka, Anna, 2016. "Implementation of the 2011 Reimbursement Act in Poland: Desired and undesired effects of the changes in reimbursement policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(4), pages 356-361.
- Han, Kyu-Tae & Kim, Jeeyun & Nam, Chung Mo & Moon, Ki Tae & Lee, Sang Gyu & Kim, Seung Ju & Ju, Yeong Jun & Kwon, Jeoung A & Kim, Sun Jung & Kim, Woorim & Park, Eun-Cheol, 2016. "Association between reduction in copayment and gastric cancer patient concentration to the capital area in South Korea: NHI cohort 2003–2013," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 580-589.
More about this item
KeywordsDiagnosis-related groups; Atherosclerosis epidemiology; Health policy change; Health care reform; Interrupted time series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:11:p:1186-1193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.