The definition of prices for inpatient care in Poland in the absence of cost data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George France & Francesco Taroni & Andrea Donatini, 2005. "The Italian health-care system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 187-202.
- Eugenio Anessi-Pessina & Elena Cantù & Claudio Joninii, 2004. "Phasing Out Market Mechanisms in the Italian National Health Service," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 24(5), pages 309-316, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Stargardt, 2008. "Health service costs in Europe: cost and reimbursement of primary hip replacement in nine countries," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 9-20.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:11:p:1186-1193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bystrov, Victor & Staszewska-Bystrova, Anna & Rutkowski, Daniel & Hermanowski, Tomasz, 2015. "Effects of DRG-based hospital payment in Poland on treatment of patients with stroke," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(8), pages 1119-1125.
- Polyzos, Nikolaos & Karanikas, Haralampos & Thireos, Eleftherios & Kastanioti, Catherine & Kontodimopoulos, Nick, 2013. "Reforming reimbursement of public hospitals in Greece during the economic crisis: Implementation of a DRG system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 14-22.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversal health insurance; Health services; Inpatient care; Hospital financing; Costing health services; Pricing health care services; Hospital payment methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:9:y:2006:i:3:p:281-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.