Health service costs in Europe: cost and reimbursement of primary hip replacement in nine countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam, Taghreed & Evans, David B., 2006. "Determinants of variation in the cost of inpatient stays versus outpatient visits in hospitals: A multi-country analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 1700-1710, October.
- Luigi Siciliani & Jeremy Hurst, 2003. "Explaining Waiting Times Variations for Elective Surgery Across OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Fernando Sánchez-Martínez & José-María Abellán-Perpiñán & Jorge-Eduardo Martínez-Pérez & Jaume Puig-Junoy, 2006. "Cost accounting and public reimbursement schemes in Spanish hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 225-232, August.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Tom Stargardt & Oliver Tiemann & Reinhard Busse, 2006. "Methods to determine reimbursement rates for diagnosis related groups (DRG): A comparison of nine European countries," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 215-223, August.
- Adam Kozierkiewicz & Maciej Stamirski & Waldemar Stylo & Wojciech Trąbka, 2006. "The definition of prices for inpatient care in Poland in the absence of cost data," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 281-286, August.
- Richard Grieve & Richard Nixon & Simon G. Thompson & Charles Normand, 2005. "Using multilevel models for assessing the variability of multinational resource use and cost data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 185-196, February.
- Vitaliano, Donald F., 1987. "On the estimation of hospital cost functions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 305-318, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laudicella, Mauro & Siciliani, Luigi & Cookson, Richard, 2012.
"Waiting times and socioeconomic status: Evidence from England,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(9), pages 1331-1341.
- Laudicella, M. & Siciliani, L. & Cookson, R., 2010. "Waiting Times and Socioeconomic Status: Evidence from England," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Majo, M.C., 2010. "A microeconometric analysis of health care utilization in Europe," Other publications TiSEM 1cf5fd2f-8146-4ef8-8eb5-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eberhard Feess & Helge Müller & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2019.
"Reimbursement schemes for hospitals: the impact of case and firm characteristics,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(15), pages 1647-1665, March.
- Wohlschlegel, Ansgar & Feess, Eberhard & Mueller, Helge, 2017. "Reimbursement Schemes for Hospitals: The Impact of Case and Firm Characteristics," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145776, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Majo, Maria Cristina & van Soest, Arthur, 2012. "Income and health care utilization among the 50+ in Europe and the US," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 28(4), pages 3-22.
- Melberg, Hans Olav, 2011. "Some problems with international comparisons of health spending – and a suggestion about how to quantify the size of the problems," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2011:4, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Oliver Tiemann & Tom Stargardt & Reinhard Busse, 2008. "Cross‐country comparisons of costs: the use of episode‐specific transitive purchasing power parities with standardised cost categories," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 95-103, January.
- Reinhard Busse & Jonas Schreyögg & Peter C. Smith, 2008. "Variability in healthcare treatment costs amongst nine EU countries – results from the HealthBASKET project," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 1-8, January.
- Reinhard Busse & on behalf of the EuroDRG group, 2012. "DO DIAGNOSIS‐RELATED GROUPS EXPLAIN VARIATIONS IN HOSPITAL COSTS AND LENGTH OF STAY? – ANALYSES FROM THE EURODRG PROJECT FOR 10 EPISODES OF CARE ACROSS 10 EuroPEAN COUNTRIES," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(S2), pages 1-5, August.
- Glinos, Irene A. & Baeten, Rita & Maarse, Hans, 2010. "Purchasing health services abroad: Practices of cross-border contracting and patient mobility in six European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 103-112, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:17:y:2008:i:s1:p:s9-s20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.