Income and health care utilization among the 50+ in Europe and the US
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2003.
"Public vs. Private Health Care Services Demand in Italy,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 62(1), pages 93-123, April.
- D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini, 2002. "Public Vs. Private Health Care Services Demand in Italy," Working Papers 457, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Siok Swan Tan & W. Ken Redekop & Frans F. H. Rutten, 2008. "Costs and prices of single dental fillings in Europe: a micro-costing study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 83-93.
- James Banks & Michael Marmot & Zoe Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2009.
"The SES Health Gradient on Both Sides of the Atlantic,"
NBER Chapters,in: Developments in the Economics of Aging, pages 359-406
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Banks & Michael Marmot & Zoe Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2006. "The SES Health Gradient on Both Sides of the Atlantic," NBER Working Papers 12674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Banks & Michael Marmot & Zoë Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2007. "The SES Health Gradient on Both Sides of the Atlantic," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 175, McMaster University.
- Banks, James & Marmot, Michael & Oldfield, Zoë & Smith, James P., 2007. "The SES Health Gradient on Both Sides of the Atlantic," IZA Discussion Papers 2539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Banks & Michael Marmot & Zoe Oldfield & James Smith, 2007. "The SES health gradient on both sides of the Atlantic," IFS Working Papers W07/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Reinhard Busse & Jonas Schreyögg & Peter C. Smith, 2008. "Variability in healthcare treatment costs amongst nine EU countries - results from the Health BASKET project," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 1-8.
- Jürgen Maurer, 2007.
"Modelling socioeconomic and health determinants of health-care use: a semiparametric approach,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(9), pages 967-979.
- JÃ¼rgen Maurer, 2007. "Modelling socioeconomic and health determinants of health care use: A semiparametric approach," MEA discussion paper series 07145, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of the demand for physician services across the European Union,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(2), pages 150-165, May.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of the Demand for Physician Services Across the European Union," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Tom Stargardt, 2008. "Health service costs in Europe: cost and reimbursement of primary hip replacement in nine countries," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 9-20.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & van der Burg, Hattem & Christiansen, Terkel & De Graeve, Diana & Duchesne, Inge & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna, 2000. "Equity in the delivery of health care in Europe and the US," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 553-583, September.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003.
"Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience,"
OECD Health Working Papers
9, OECD Publishing.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003. "Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 374, OECD Publishing.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2006:i:83-84:p:10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amartya Sen, 2002. "Why health equity?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(8), pages 659-666.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan Costa-Font & Martin Karlsson & Henning Ã˜ien, 2015.
"Informal Care and the Great Recession,"
CINCH Working Paper Series
1502, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Feb 2015.
- Joan Costa Font & Martin Karlsson & Henning Oien, 2015. "Informal Care and the Great Recession," CEP Discussion Papers dp1360, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Martin Karlsson & Henning Ã˜ien, 2015. "Informal Care and the Great Recession," CESifo Working Paper Series 5427, CESifo Group Munich.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Karlsson, Martin & Øien, Henning, 2015. "Informal care and the great recession," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62606, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordshealth care demand; socio-economic status; HRS; SHARE.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.