Healthy Bodies and Thick Wallets: The Dual Relation between Health and Economic Status
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hubbard, R Glenn & Skinner, Jonathan & Zeldes, Stephen P, 1995.
"Precautionary Saving and Social Insurance,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(2), pages 360-399, April.
- Glenn R. Hubbard & Jonathan Skinner & Stephen P. Zeldes, "undated". "Precautionary Saving and Social Insurance," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 03-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Glenn R. Hubbard & Jonathan Skinner & Stephen P. Zeldes, "undated". "Precautionary Saving and Social Insurance," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 3-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Jonathan Skinner & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1994. "Precautionary Saving and Social Insurance," NBER Working Papers 4884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1.
- Lillard, Lee A & Weiss, Yoram, 1997.
"Uncertain Health and Survival: Effects on End-of-Life Consumption,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 254-268, April.
- Lillard, L.A. & Weiss, Y., 1996. "Uncertain Health and Survival: Efefcts on End-of-Life Consumption," Papers 7-96, Tel Aviv.
- Smith, J-P, 1997. "Inheritances and Bequests," Papers 97-04, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:13:y:1999:i:2:p:145-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.