Contact information of Canadian Labour Economics Forum (CLEF), University of Waterloo
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:clefwp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://clef.uwaterloo.ca/ .
- 32 Labour market flows and worker trajectories in Canada during COVID-19
by Brochu, Pierre & Créchet, Jonathan & Deng, Zechuan
- 31 Automation and reallocation: The lasting legacy of COVID-19 in Canada
by Blit, Joel
- 30 Is increasing productivity COVID-19's silver lining?
by Blit, Joel
- 29 Labor market policies in a Roy-Rosen bargaining economy
by Jales, Hugo & Yu, Zhengfei
- 28 Waiting for recovery: The Canadian labour market in June 2020
by Jones, Stephen R. G. & Lange, Fabian & Riddell, William Craig & Warman, Casey
- 27 Covid-19, family stress and domestic violence: Remote work, isolation and bargaining power
by Beland, Louis-Philippe & Brodeur, Abel & Haddad, Joanne & Mikola, Derek
- 26 Initial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Canadian labour market
by Lemieux, Thomas & Milligan, Kevin & Schirle, Tammy & Skuterud, Mikal
- 25 Labor markets in crisis: The causal impact of Canada's COVD19 economic shutdown on hours worked for workers across the earnings distribution
by Koebel, Kourtney & Pohler, Dionne
- 24 Endogenous learning and the persistence of employer biases in the labor market
by Lepage, Louis Pierre
- 23 Effects of public-school choice on private schools: Evidence from open enrollment reform
by Cohn, Ricardo Meilman
- 22 The Great Depression and the rise of female employment: A new hypothesis
by Bellou, Andriana & Cardia, Emanuela
- 21 Household responses to disability shocks: Spousal labor supply, caregiving, and disability insurance
by Lee, Siha
- 20 Strategic self-employment and family formation
by Lloyd, Neil
- 19 Caught in the cycle: Economic conditions at enrollment and labor market outcomes of college graduates
by Biécáková, Alena & Cortes, Guido Matias & Mazza, Jacopo
- 18 Descriptive labor market outcomes of immigrant women across Europe
by Adserà, Alícia & Ferrer, Ana M. & Herranz, Virginia
- 13 Unemployment, marginal attachment and labor force participation in Canada and the United States
by Jones, Stephen R. G. & Riddell, William Craig
- 12 Immigration and innovation: Evidence from Canadian cities
by Blit, Joel & Skuterud, Mikal & Zhang, Jue
- 11 The relative labour market performance of former international students: Evidence from the Canadian National Graduates Survey
by Chen, Zong Jia & Skuterud, Mikal
- 10 Is there a tradeoff between ethnic diversity and redistribution? The case of income assistance in Canada
by Green, David A. & Riddell, William Craig
- 8 The gender gap in university participation: What role do skills and parents play?
by Foley, Kelly
- 7 The effect of house prices on fertility: Evidence from Canada
by Clark, Jeremy & Ferrer, Ana M.
- 6 Temporary foreign workers and firms: Theory and Canadian evidence
by Brochu, Pierre & Gross, Till & Worswick, Christopher
- 5 The consequences of academic match between students and colleges
by Dillon, Eleanor Wiske & Smith, Jeffrey A.
- 4 Field of study and the decision to delay university
by Foley, Kelly & Groes, Fane
- 3 Adverse selection in the labour market and the demand for vocational education
by Chen, Sonja
- 2 Evaluation of optimal unemployment insurance with reemployment bonuses using regression discontinuity (kink) design
by Huang, Po-Chun & Yang, Tzu-Ting
- 1 Speeding up for a son? Fertility transitions among Asian migrants to Canada
by Adserà, Alícia & Ferrer, Ana M.