A micro‐costing approach to estimating hospital costs for appendectomy in a Cross‐European context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Sánchez-Martínez & José-María Abellán-Perpiñán & Jorge-Eduardo Martínez-Pérez & Jaume Puig-Junoy, 2006. "Cost accounting and public reimbursement schemes in Spanish hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 225-232, August.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Tom Stargardt & Oliver Tiemann & Reinhard Busse, 2006. "Methods to determine reimbursement rates for diagnosis related groups (DRG): A comparison of nine European countries," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 215-223, August.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Evans III, John H. & Hwang, Yuhchang & Nagarajan, Nandu J., 2001. "Management control and hospital cost reduction: additional evidence," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-88.
- Sarah Wordsworth & Anne Ludbrook, 2005. "Comparing costing results in across country economic evaluations: the use of technology specific purchasing power parities," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Richard Grieve & Richard Nixon & Simon G. Thompson & Charles Normand, 2005. "Using multilevel models for assessing the variability of multinational resource use and cost data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 185-196, February.
- Edward Evans & Yuichi Imanaka & Miho Sekimoto & Tatsuro Ishizaki & Kenshi Hayashida & Haruhisa Fukuda & Eun‐Hwan Oh, 2007. "Risk adjusted resource utilization for AMI patients treated in Japanese hospitals," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 347-359, April.
- Breyer, Friedrich, 1987. "The specification of a hospital cost function : A comment on the recent literature," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 147-157, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olfa Rejeb & Claire Pilet & Sabri Hamana & Xiaolan Xie & Thierry Durand & Saber Aloui & Anne Doly & Pierre Biron & Lionel Perrier & Vincent Augusto, 2018. "Performance and cost evaluation of health information systems using micro-costing and discrete-event simulation," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 204-223, June.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Oliver Tiemann & Tom Stargardt & Reinhard Busse, 2008. "Cross‐country comparisons of costs: the use of episode‐specific transitive purchasing power parities with standardised cost categories," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 95-103, January.
- Reinhard Busse & Jonas Schreyögg & Peter C. Smith, 2008. "Variability in healthcare treatment costs amongst nine EU countries – results from the HealthBASKET project," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 1-8, January.
- Johannessen, Karl Arne & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Hagen, Terje P., 2017. "Assessing physician productivity following Norwegian hospital reform: A panel and data envelopment analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 117-126.
- Laura Haas & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyoegg, 2012. "Cost-effectiveness of open versus laparoscopic appendectomy: a multilevel approach with propensity score matching," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(5), pages 549-560, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:17:y:2008:i:s1:p:s59-s69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.