Comparing costing results in across country economic evaluations: the use of technology specific purchasing power parities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koopmanschap, Marc A. & Touw, Karien C. R. & Rutten, Frans F. H., 2001. "Analysis of costs and cost-effectiveness in multinational trials," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 175-186, November.
- Kevin Schulman & Jennifer Burke & Michael Drummond & Linda Davies & Per Carlsson & Jans Gruger & Anthony Harris & Carlo Lucioni & Ramon Gisbert & Ted Llana & Eric Tom & Bernard Bloom & Richard Willke , 1998. "Resource costing for multinational neurologic clinical trials: methods and results," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(7), pages 629-638.
- Parkin, David & McGuire, Alistair & Yule, Brian, 1987. "Aggregate health care expenditures and national income : Is health care a luxury good?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 109-127, June.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Jonsson, Bengt, 1991. "Conversion factor instability in international comparisons of health care expenditure," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 227-234, July.
- Richard J. Willke & Henry A. Glick & Daniel Polsky & Kevin Schulman, 1998. "Estimating country-specific cost-effectiveness from multinational clinical trials," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 481-493.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Epstein & Anne Mason & Andrea Manca, 2008. "The hospital costs of care for stroke in nine European countries," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 21-31.
- Michael Harvey & Michael Gaies & Lisa Prosser, 2015. "US and International In-Hospital Costs of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: a Systematic Review," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 341-357, August.
- Avi Dor & Mark V. Pauly & Margaret A. Eichleay & Philip J. Held, 2007. "End-stage Renal Disease and Economic Incentives: The International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing," NBER Working Papers 13125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Oliver Tiemann & Tom Stargardt & Reinhard Busse, 2008. "Cross-country comparisons of costs: the use of episode-specific transitive purchasing power parities with standardised cost categories," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 95-103.
- Avi Dor & Mark Pauly & Margaret Eichleay & Philip Held, 2007. "End-stage renal disease and economic incentives: the International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing (ISHCOF)," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 73-111, September.
- Jonas Schreyögg, 2008. "A micro-costing approach to estimating hospital costs for appendectomy in a Cross-European context," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 59-69.
- Just, Paul Michael & Riella, Miguel Carlos & Tschosik, Elizabeth Ann & Noe, Leslie Lyle & Bhattacharyya, Samir Kumar & de Charro, Frank, 2008. "Economic evaluations of dialysis treatment modalities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2-3), pages 163-180, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:14:y:2005:i:1:p:93-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.