Resource costing for multinational neurologic clinical trials: methods and results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Bleaney, 1992. "Does Long-run Purchasing-power Parity Hold within the European Monetary System?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 66-72, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Wordsworth & Anne Ludbrook & Fergus Caskey & Alison Macleod, 2005. "Collecting unit cost data in multicentre studies," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(1), pages 38-44, March.
- Richard Grieve & John Cairns & Simon G. Thompson, 2010. "Improving costing methods in multicentre economic evaluation: the use of multiple imputation for unit costs," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 939-954, August.
- Raymond Oppong & Sue Jowett & Tracy E Roberts, 2015. "Economic Evaluation alongside Multinational Studies: A Systematic Review of Empirical Studies," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(6), pages 1-22, June.
- Tarricone, Rosanna, 2006. "Cost-of-illness analysis: What room in health economics?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 51-63, June.
- Andrew R. Willan & Eleanor M. Pinto & Bernie J. O'Brien & Padma Kaul & Ron Goeree & Larry Lynd & Paul W. Armstrong, 2005. "Country specific cost comparisons from multinational clinical trials using empirical Bayesian shrinkage estimation: the Canadian ASSENT‐3 economic analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 327-338, April.
- Christopher J.L. Murray & David B. Evans & Arnab Acharya & Rob M.P.M. Baltussen, 2000. "Development of WHO guidelines on generalized cost‐effectiveness analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 235-251, April.
- Raymond Oppong & Joanna Coast & Kerry Hood & Jacqui Nuttall & Richard Smith & Christopher Butler, 2011. "Resource use and costs of treating acute cough/lower respiratory tract infections in 13 European countries: results and challenges," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(4), pages 319-329, August.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Oliver Tiemann & Tom Stargardt & Reinhard Busse, 2008. "Cross‐country comparisons of costs: the use of episode‐specific transitive purchasing power parities with standardised cost categories," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 95-103, January.
- McCrone, Paul R. & Chisholm, Daniel & Knapp, Martin & Hughes, Richard & Comi, Giancarlo & Dalakas, Marinos C. & Illa, Isabel & Kilindireas, Costas & Nobile-Orazio, Eduardo & Swan, Anthony Victor & Van, 2003. "Cost-utility analysis of intravenous immunoglobulin and prednisolone for chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 326, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sarah Wordsworth & Anne Ludbrook, 2005. "Comparing costing results in across country economic evaluations: the use of technology specific purchasing power parities," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 93-99, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:7:y:1998:i:7:p:629-638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.