Collecting unit cost data in multicentre studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koopmanschap, Marc A. & Touw, Karien C. R. & Rutten, Frans F. H., 2001. "Analysis of costs and cost-effectiveness in multinational trials," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 175-186, November.
- Kevin Schulman & Jennifer Burke & Michael Drummond & Linda Davies & Per Carlsson & Jans Gruger & Anthony Harris & Carlo Lucioni & Ramon Gisbert & Ted Llana & Eric Tom & Bernard Bloom & Richard Willke , 1998. "Resource costing for multinational neurologic clinical trials: methods and results," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(7), pages 629-638, November.
- Richard J. Willke & Henry A. Glick & Daniel Polsky & Kevin Schulman, 1998. "Estimating country‐specific cost‐effectiveness from multinational clinical trials," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 481-493, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucy Cunnama & Edina Sinanovic & Lebogang Ramma & Nicola Foster & Leigh Berrie & Wendy Stevens & Sebaka Molapo & Puleng Marokane & Kerrigan McCarthy & Gavin Churchyard & Anna Vassall, 2016. "Using Top‐down and Bottom‐up Costing Approaches in LMICs: The Case for Using Both to Assess the Incremental Costs of New Technologies at Scale," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(S1), pages 53-66, February.
- Raulinajtys-Grzybek, Monika, 2014. "Cost accounting models used for price-setting of health services: An international review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 341-353.
- Malgorzata Cyganska & Piotr Cyganski & Chris Pyke, 2019. "Development of clinical value unit method for calculating patient costs," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(8), pages 971-983, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCosting; Multi-centre studies; Dialysis therapy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:6:y:2005:i:1:p:38-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.