Using Top‐down and Bottom‐up Costing Approaches in LMICs: The Case for Using Both to Assess the Incremental Costs of New Technologies at Scale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael K. Chapko & Chuan‐Fen Liu & Mark Perkins & Yu‐Fang Li & John C. Fortney & Matthew L. Maciejewski, 2009. "Equivalence of two healthcare costing methods: bottom‐up and top‐down," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1188-1201, October.
- Sarah Wordsworth & Anne Ludbrook & Fergus Caskey & Alison Macleod, 2005. "Collecting unit cost data in multicentre studies," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(1), pages 38-44, March.
- Grégoire Mercier & Gérald Naro, 2014. "Costing Hospital Surgery Services: The Method Matters," Post-Print hal-01829947, HAL.
- Gregoire Mercier & Gerald Naro, 2014. "Costing Hospital Surgery Services: The Method Matters," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(5), pages 1-7, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Pitt & Catherine Goodman & Kara Hanson, 2016. "Economic Evaluation in Global Perspective: A Bibliometric Analysis of the Recent Literature," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(S1), pages 9-28, February.
- Catherine Pitt & Anna Vassall & Yot Teerawattananon & Ulla K. Griffiths & Lorna Guinness & Damian Walker & Nicola Foster & Kara Hanson, 2016. "Foreword: Health Economic Evaluations in Low‐ and Middle‐income Countries: Methodological Issues and Challenges for Priority Setting," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(S1), pages 1-5, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:25:y:2016:i:s1:p:53-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.