Equivalence of two healthcare costing methods: bottom-up and top-down
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aggie Paulus, 2002. "ABC: The Pathway to Comparison of the Costs of Integrated Care," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 22(3), pages 25-32, July.
- Cardinaels, Eddy & Roodhooft, Filip & Herck, Gustaaf van, 2004.
"Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Eddy Cardinaels & Filip Roodhooft & Gustaaf Van Herck, 2004. "Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rozalia Nistor & Costel Nistor & Mihaela-Carmen Muntean & Ludmila Daniela Manea, 2013. "Information And Communication Technology In Health Services In Romania," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 106-114.
- Vogl, Matthias, 2013. "Improving patient-level costing in the English and the German ‘DRG’ system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 290-300.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:3:y:2014:i:c:p:44-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdelbaste Hrifach & Coralie Brault & Sandrine Couray-Targe & Lionel Badet & Pascale Guerre & Christell Ganne & Hassan Serrier & Vanessa Labeye & Pierre Farge & Cyrille Colin, 2016. "Mixed method versus full top-down microcosting for organ recovery cost assessment in a French hospital group," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-7, December.
- Raulinajtys-Grzybek, Monika, 2014. "Cost accounting models used for price-setting of health services: An international review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 341-353.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:18:y:2009:i:10:p:1188-1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.