Assessing Accrual Accounting Reform in Greek Public Hospitals: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardinaels, Eddy & Roodhooft, Filip & Herck, Gustaaf van, 2004.
"Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Eddy Cardinaels & Filip Roodhooft & Gustaaf Van Herck, 2004. "Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filip Hrůza & Petr Valouch, 2016. "Public Sector Accounting Policy Reform in the Czech Republic: Experience from Local Governments (pilot)," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(4), pages 17-38.
- Ivana Drazic Lutilsky & Berislav Zmuk & Martina Dragija, 2016. "Cost Accounting as a Possible Solution for Financial Sustainability of Croatian Public Hospitals," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 18(2), pages 5-38, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAccrual Accounting; Public Sector Accounting; Compliance; Public Hospitals; contingency factors;
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:4:y:2011:i:1:p:153-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis) or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.