Transparency in local government: antipodean initiatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Czarniawska-Joerges, Barbara & Jacobsson, Bengt, 1989. "Budget in a cold climate," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 29-39, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Tieghi & Rebecca L. Orelli & Emanuele Padovani, 2018. "Accounting Reform in Italian Universities. Internal Response to Accounting Change," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(1), pages 117-138.
- Joseph Drew & Brian Dollery, 2015. "Inconsistent Depreciation Practice and Public Policymaking: Local Government Reform in New South Wales," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(1), pages 28-37, March.
- Elizabeth A. Rainsbury & Sue Malthus & Patsie Anne Capper, 2012. "The Existence and Composition of Audit Committees in the New Zealand Public Sector," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 22(1), pages 103-113, March.
- Ann Neale & June Pallot, 2001. "Frontiers of Non-Financial Performance Reporting in New Zealand," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 11(25), pages 27-34, November.
- Dr. Carolina Pontones Rosa & Dr. Rosario PÃƒÂ©rez Morote & Professor Malcolm J. Prowle, 2013. "Which are the difficulties for the application of value for money auditing in Spanish local government? Proposals for improvement," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 2(01), pages 46-76, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:10:y:2001:i:3:p:645-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.