Corrigendum to "Stationarity of health expenditures and GDP: Evidence from panel unit root tests with heterogeneous structural breaks" [J. Health Econ. 22 (2003) 313-323]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farid Makhlouf & Mazhar Mughal, 2013.
"Remittances, Dutch Disease, And Competitiveness: A Bayesian Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 67-97, June.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Farid MAKHLOUF, 2011. "Remittances, Dutch Disease, and Competitiveness - A Bayesian Analysis," Working Papers 2011-2012_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Dec 2011.
- Farid Makhlouf & Mazhar Yasin Mughal, 2011. "Remittances, Dutch Disease, and Competitiveness - A Bayesian Analysis," Working Papers hal-01885157, HAL.
- Farid Makhlouf & Mazhar Yasin Mughal, 2013. "Remittances, Dutch Disease, and Competitiveness: a Bayesian Analysis," Post-Print hal-01885290, HAL.
- Farid Makhlouf & Mazhar Yasin Mughal, 2018. "Remittances, Dutch Disease, and Competitiveness - A Bayesian Analysis," Working Papers hal-01885161, HAL.
- Farid Makhlouf & Mazhar Yasin Mughal, 2013. "Remittances, Dutch Disease, and Competitiveness: a Bayesian Analysis," Post-Print hal-01884858, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:27:y:2008:i:4:p:1141-1142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.