Introducing DRG-based financing in Hungary: a study into the relationship between supply of hospital beds and use of these beds under changing institutional circumstances
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sloan, Frank A. & Valvona, Joseph, 1986. "Why has hospital length of stay declined? An evaluation of alternative theories," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-73, January.
- Kroneman, Madelon W. & van der Zee, Jouke, 1997. "Health policy as a fuzzy concept: Methodological problems encountered when evaluating health policy reforms in an international perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, May.
- van Doorslaer, E.K.A. & van Vliet, R.C.J.A., 1989. ""A built bed is a filled bed?" An empirical re-examination," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 155-164, January.
- Davis, Carolyne K. & Rhodes, Deborah J., 1988. "The impact of DRGs on the cost and quality of health care in the United States," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 117-131, April.
- Greer Gay, E. & Kronenfeld, Jennie J., 1990. "Regulation, retrenchment-- The DRG experience: Problems from changing reimbursemwnt practice," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1103-1118, January.