The impacts of DRG-based payments on health care provider behaviors under a universal coverage system: A population-based study
To examine the impacts of diagnosis-related group (DRG) payments on health care provider's behavior under a universal coverage system in Taiwan.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1996.
"Hospital response to prospective payment: Moral hazard, selection, and practice-style effects,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 257-277, June.
- Randall P. Ellis & Thomas G. McGuire, 1994. "Hospital Response to Prospective Payment: Moral Hazard, Selection, and Practice-Style Effects," Papers 0050, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo & Wagstaff, Adam, 2009.
"System-wide impacts of hospital payment reforms : evidence from central and eastern Europe and central Asia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4987, The World Bank.
- Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo & Wagstaff, Adam, 2010. "System-wide impacts of hospital payment reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 585-602, July.
- Shmueli, Amir & Intrator, Orna & Israeli, Avi, 2002. "The effects of introducing prospective payments to general hospitals on length of stay, quality of care, and hospitals' income: the early experience of Israel," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 981-989, September.
- Xufeng Qian & Louise B. Russell & Elmira Valiyeva & Jane E. Miller, 2011. "‘Quicker And Sicker’ Under Medicare'S Prospective Payment System For Hospitals: New Evidence On An Old Issue From A National Longitudinal Survey," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 1-27, 01.
- Liu, Shuen-Zen & Romeis, James C., 2004. "Changes in drug utilization following the outpatient prescription drug cost-sharing program--evidence from Taiwan's elderly," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 277-287, June.
- David M. Cutler, 1993.
"The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcomes Under Prospective Payments,"
NBER Working Papers
4300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M, 1995. "The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcomes under Prospective Payment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Cutler, D.M., 1992. "The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcome Under Prospective Payment," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1603, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Lang, Hui-Chu & Chi, Chunhuei & Liu, Chi-Ming, 2004. "Impact of the case payment reimbursement method on the utilization and costs of laparoscopic cholecystectomy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 195-206, February.
- Leemore S. Dafny, 2005. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Price Changes?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1525-1547, December.
- Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2007. "The impact of hospital financing on the length of stay: Evidence from Austria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 375-389, August.
- Kroneman, Madelon & Nagy, Julia, 2001. "Introducing DRG-based financing in Hungary: a study into the relationship between supply of hospital beds and use of these beds under changing institutional circumstances," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 19-36, January.
- Cheng, Shou-Hsia & Chen, Chi-Chen & Chang, Wei-Ling, 2009. "Hospital response to a global budget program under universal health insurance in Taiwan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 158-164, October.
- Winnie Yip & Karen Eggleston, 2001. "Provider payment reform in China: the case of hospital reimbursement in Hainan province," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 325-339.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:107:y:2012:i:2:p:202-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.