The impacts of DRG-based payments on health care provider behaviors under a universal coverage system: A population-based study
To examine the impacts of diagnosis-related group (DRG) payments on health care provider's behavior under a universal coverage system in Taiwan.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1996.
"Hospital response to prospective payment: Moral hazard, selection, and practice-style effects,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 257-277, June.
- Randall P. Ellis & Thomas G. McGuire, 1994. "Hospital Response to Prospective Payment: Moral Hazard, Selection, and Practice-Style Effects," Papers 0050, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo & Wagstaff, Adam, 2010. "System-wide impacts of hospital payment reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 585-602, July.
- Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo & Wagstaff, Adam, 2009. "System-wide impacts of hospital payment reforms : evidence from central and eastern Europe and central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4987, The World Bank.
- Cutler, David M, 1995. "The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcomes under Prospective Payment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Cutler, D.M., 1992. "The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcome Under Prospective Payment," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1603, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- David M. Cutler, 1993. "The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcomes Under Prospective Payments," NBER Working Papers 4300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leemore S. Dafny, 2005. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Price Changes?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1525-1547, December.
- Shmueli, Amir & Intrator, Orna & Israeli, Avi, 2002. "The effects of introducing prospective payments to general hospitals on length of stay, quality of care, and hospitals' income: the early experience of Israel," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 981-989, September.
- Cheng, Shou-Hsia & Chen, Chi-Chen & Chang, Wei-Ling, 2009. "Hospital response to a global budget program under universal health insurance in Taiwan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 158-164, October.
- Xufeng Qian & Louise B. Russell & Elmira Valiyeva & Jane E. Miller, 2011. "‘Quicker And Sicker’ Under Medicare'S Prospective Payment System For Hospitals: New Evidence On An Old Issue From A National Longitudinal Survey," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2007. "The impact of hospital financing on the length of stay: Evidence from Austria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 375-389, August.
- Kroneman, Madelon & Nagy, Julia, 2001. "Introducing DRG-based financing in Hungary: a study into the relationship between supply of hospital beds and use of these beds under changing institutional circumstances," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 19-36, January.
- Lang, Hui-Chu & Chi, Chunhuei & Liu, Chi-Ming, 2004. "Impact of the case payment reimbursement method on the utilization and costs of laparoscopic cholecystectomy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 195-206, February.
- Liu, Shuen-Zen & Romeis, James C., 2004. "Changes in drug utilization following the outpatient prescription drug cost-sharing program--evidence from Taiwan's elderly," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 277-287, June.
- Winnie Yip & Karen Eggleston, 2001. "Provider payment reform in China: the case of hospital reimbursement in Hainan province," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 325-339. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:107:y:2012:i:2:p:202-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.