Hospital care for persons with AIDS in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tolley, Keith & Gyldmark, Marlene, 1993. "The treatment and care costs of people with HIV infection or AIDS: development of a standardised cost framework for Europe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-70, April.
- Bennett, Charles L. & Deneffe, Daniel, 1993. "Does experience improve hospital performance in treating patients with AIDS?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 35-43, April.
- Dijkgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Luijben, August H. P. & Jager, Johannes C. & Schrijvers, August J. P. & Borleffs, Jan C. C., 1994. "Trends in hospital resource utilization by HIV-infected persons, January 1987-June 1990," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 175-191, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1989:79:12:1643-1647_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascal, Anthony, 1989. "Conceptual issues in assessing the economic effects of the HIV epidemic," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 105-113, April.
- Dijkgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Luijben, August H. P. & Postma, Maarten J. & Borleffs, Jan C. C. & Schrijvers, August J. P. & Jager, Johannes C., 1996. "Lifetime hospitalization profiles for symptomatic, HIV-infected persons," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 13-32, January.
- Postma, Maarten J. & Jager, Johannes C. & Dijgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Borleffs, Jan C. C. & Tolley, Keith & Leidl, Reiner M., 1995. "AIDS scenarios for The Netherlands; the economic impact on hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 127-150, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atun, Rifat A. & McKee, Martin & Coker, Richard & Gurol-Urganci, Ipek, 2008. "Health systems' responses to 25 years of HIV in Europe: Inequities persist and challenges remain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2-3), pages 181-194, May.
- repec:ohe:shealt:000436 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:41:y:1997:i:2:p:157-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.