Hospital care for persons with AIDS in the European Union
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dijkgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Luijben, August H. P. & Postma, Maarten J. & Borleffs, Jan C. C. & Schrijvers, August J. P. & Jager, Johannes C., 1996. "Lifetime hospitalization profiles for symptomatic, HIV-infected persons," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 13-32, January.
- Pascal, Anthony, 1989. "Conceptual issues in assessing the economic effects of the HIV epidemic," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 105-113, April.
- Tolley, Keith & Gyldmark, Marlene, 1993. "The treatment and care costs of people with HIV infection or AIDS: development of a standardised cost framework for Europe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-70, April.
- Bennett, Charles L. & Deneffe, Daniel, 1993. "Does experience improve hospital performance in treating patients with AIDS?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 35-43, April.
- Dijkgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Luijben, August H. P. & Jager, Johannes C. & Schrijvers, August J. P. & Borleffs, Jan C. C., 1994. "Trends in hospital resource utilization by HIV-infected persons, January 1987-June 1990," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 175-191, February.
- Postma, Maarten J. & Jager, Johannes C. & Dijgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Borleffs, Jan C. C. & Tolley, Keith & Leidl, Reiner M., 1995. "AIDS scenarios for The Netherlands; the economic impact on hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 127-150, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:41:y:1997:i:2:p:157-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.