Health systems' responses to 25 years of HIV in Europe: Inequities persist and challenges remain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stimson, Gerry V., 1995. "Aids and injecting drug use in the United Kingdom, 1987-1993: The policy response and the prevention of the epidemic," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 699-716, September.
- Smyth, Fiona, 1998. "Cultural constraints on the delivery of HIV/AIDS prevention in Ireland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 661-672, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:3:307-312_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kupek, Emil & Dooley, Mary & Whitaker, Luke & Petrou, Stavros & Renton, Adrian, 1999. "Demographic and socio-economic determinants of community and hospital services costs for people with HIV/AIDS in London," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(10), pages 1433-1440, May.
- Spire, Bruno & Duran, Ségolène & Souville, Marc & Leport, Catherine & Raffi, François & Moatti, Jean-Paul, 2002. "Adherence to highly active antiretroviral therapies (HAART) in HIV-infected patients: from a predictive to a dynamic approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 1481-1496, May.
- Danziger, Renee, 1997. "HIV prevention in Hungary," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 231-236, June.
- Danziger, Renée, 1996. "Compulsory testing for HIV in Hungary," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1199-1204, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:12:1929-1932_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:3:313-320_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:6:829-832_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petchey, Roland & Williams, Jacky & Farnsworth, Bill & Starkey, Ken, 1998. "A tale of two (low prevalence) cities: social movement organisations and the local policy response to HIV/AIDS," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(9), pages 1197-1208, November.
- Danziger, Renée, 1999. "The social impact of HIV testing: a comparative analysis of Britain and Sweden," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 293-300, February.
- Atun, Rifat Ali & Menabde, Nata & Saluvere, Katrin & Jesse, Maris & Habicht, Jarno, 2006. "Introducing a complex health innovation--Primary health care reforms in Estonia (multimethods evaluation)," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 79-91, November.
- Haour-Knipe, Mary & Fleury, Francois & Dubois-Arber, Francois, 1999. "HIV/AIDS prevention for migrants and ethnic minorities: three phases of evaluation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(10), pages 1357-1372, November.
- Dijkgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Luijben, August H. P. & Postma, Maarten J. & Borleffs, Jan C. C. & Schrijvers, August J. P. & Jager, Johannes C., 1996. "Lifetime hospitalization profiles for symptomatic, HIV-infected persons," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 13-32, January.
- Postma, Maarten J. & Tolley, Keith & Leidl, Reiner M. & Downs, Angela M. & Beck, Eduard J. & Tramarin, Andrea M. & Flori, Yves A. & Santin, Miguel & Antonanzas, Fernando & Kornarou, Helen & Paparizos,, 1997. "Hospital care for persons with AIDS in the European Union," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 157-176, August.
- Barnett, Tony & Whiteside, Alan & Khodakevich, Lev & Kruglov, Yuri & Steshenko, Valentyna, 2000. "The HIV/AIDS epidemic in Ukraine: its potential social and economic impact," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 1387-1403, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:86:y:2008:i:2-3:p:181-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.