Strengthening weak primary care systems: Steps towards stronger primary care in selected Western and Eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Or, Zeynep & Cases, Chantal & Lisac, Melanie & Vrangbæk, Karsten & Winblad, Ulrika & Bevan, Gwyn, 2010.
"Are health problems systemic? Politics of access and choice under Beveridge and Bismarck systems,"
Health Economics, Policy and Law,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 269-293, July.
- Zeynep Or & Chantal Cases & Melanie Lisac & Karsten Vrangbaek & Ulrika Winblad & Gwyn Bevan, 2009. "Are Health Problems Systemic? Politics of Access and Choice under Beveridge and Bismarck Systems," Working Papers DT27, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Grielen, Saskia J. & Boerma, Wienke G. W. & Groenewegen, Peter P., 2000. "Science in practice: can health care reform projects in central and eastern Europe be evaluated systematically?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 73-89, September.
- Dourgnon, Paul & Naiditch, Michel, 2010.
"The preferred doctor scheme: A political reading of a French experiment of Gate-keeping,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 129-134, February.
- Michel Naiditch & Paul Dourgnon, 2009. "The preferred doctor scheme: A political reading of a French experiment of Gate-keeping," Working Papers DT22, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Liseckiene, Ida & Boerma, Wienke G.W. & Milasauskiene, Zemyna & Valius, Leonas & Miseviciene, Irena & Groenewegen, Peter P., 2007. "Primary care in a post-communist country 10 years later: Comparison of service profiles of Lithuanian primary care physicians in 1994 and GPs in 2004," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 105-113, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kruk, Margaret Elizabeth & Porignon, Denis & Rockers, Peter C. & Van Lerberghe, Wim, 2010. "The contribution of primary care to health and health systems in low- and middle-income countries: A critical review of major primary care initiatives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 904-911, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liseckiene, Ida & Miseviciene, Irena & Dudonis, Mindaugas, 2012. "Organizational changes in the course of the PHC reform in Lithuania from 1994 to 2010," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 276-283.
- Starfield, Barbara & Kinder, Karen, 2011. "Multimorbidity and its measurement," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 3-8.
- Kroneman, Madelon W. & Maarse, Hans & Zee, Jouke van der, 2006. "Direct access in primary care and patient satisfaction: A European study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 72-79, March.
- Koppel, Agris & Meiesaar, Kersti & Valtonen, Hannu & Metsa, Andrus & Lember, Margus, 2003. "Evaluation of primary health care reform in Estonia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 2461-2466, June.
- Atun, Rifat Ali & Menabde, Nata & Saluvere, Katrin & Jesse, Maris & Habicht, Jarno, 2006. "Introducing a complex health innovation--Primary health care reforms in Estonia (multimethods evaluation)," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 79-91, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ros, Corina C. & Groenewegen, Peter P. & Delnoij, Diana M. J., 2000. "All rights reserved, or can we just copy? Cost sharing arrangements and characteristics of health care systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-13, May.
- Hussey, P. & Anderson, G. F., 2003. "A comparison of single- and multi-payer health insurance systems and options for reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 215-228, December.
- Zeynep Or & Florence Jusot & Engin Yilmaz, 2008. "Impact of health care system on socioeconomic inequalities in doctor use," Working Papers DT17, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelly, Niall & Garvey, John & Palcic, Dónal, 2016. "Health policy and the policymaking system: A case study of primary care in Ireland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 913-919.
- Akman, Mehmet & Sakarya, Sibel & Sargın, Mehmet & Ünlüoğlu, İlhami & Eğici, Memet Taşkın & Boerma, Wienke G.W. & Schäfer, Willemijn L.A., 2017. "Changes in primary care provision in Turkey: A comparison of 1993 and 2012," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 197-206.
- Kok, Lucy & Boyle, Seán & Lammers, Marloes & Tempelman, Caren, 2015. "Remuneration of medical specialists. Drivers of the differences between six European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 1188-1196.
- Igor Sheiman & Vladimir Shevski, 2017. "Two Models of Primary Health Care Development: Russia vs. Central and Eastern European Countries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/PSP/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary care; International comparison; Health policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:113:y:2013:i:1:p:170-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .