The preferred doctor scheme: A political reading of a French experiment of Gate-keeping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Naiditch & Paul Dourgnon, 2009. "The preferred doctor scheme: A political reading of a French experiment of Gate-keeping," Working Papers DT22, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:4142 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Or, Zeynep & Cases, Chantal & Lisac, Melanie & Vrangbæk, Karsten & Winblad, Ulrika & Bevan, Gwyn, 2010.
"Are health problems systemic? Politics of access and choice under Beveridge and Bismarck systems,"
Health Economics, Policy and Law,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 269-293, July.
- Zeynep Or & Chantal Cases & Melanie Lisac & Karsten Vrangbaek & Ulrika Winblad & Gwyn Bevan, 2009. "Are Health Problems Systemic? Politics of Access and Choice under Beveridge and Bismarck Systems," Working Papers DT27, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Thierry Debrand & Christine Sorasith, 2010. "Bouclier sanitaire : choisir entre égalité et équité ? Une analyse à partir du modèle ARAMMIS," Working Papers DT32, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2009. "What are the Motivations of Pathways to Retirement in Europe: Individual, Familial, Professional Situation or Social Protection Systems?," Working Papers DT28, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Oct 2009.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mousquès, Julien & Bourgueil, Yann & Le Fur, Philippe & Yilmaz, Engin, 2010.
"Effect of a French experiment of team work between general practitioners and nurses on efficacy and cost of type 2 diabetes patients care,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(2-3), pages 131-143, December.
- Julien Mousquès & Yann Bourgueil & Philippe Le Fur & Engin Yilmaz, 2010. "Effect of a French Experiment of Team Work between General Practitioners and Nurses on Efficacy and Cost of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Care," Working Papers DT29, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Dourgnon, Paul, 2013. "Evaluation des politiques publiques et inégalités sociales d'accès aux services de santé," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/12221 edited by Wittwer, Jérôme.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14979 is not listed on IDEAS
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Dourgnon, Paul & Greß, Stefan & Jurgutis, Arnoldas & Willems, Sara, 2013. "Strengthening weak primary care systems: Steps towards stronger primary care in selected Western and Eastern European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 170-179.
- Guillaume Chevillard & Julien Mousquès & Véronique Lucas-Gabrielli & Yann Bourgueil & Stéphane Rican & Gérard Salem, 2013. "Maisons et pôles de santé : places et impacts dans les dynamiques territoriales d'offre de soins en France," Working Papers DT57, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Thierry Debrand & Christine Sorasith, 2010. "Out-of-Pocket Maximum Rules under a Compulsatory Health Care Insurance Scheme: A Choice between Equality and Equity," Working Papers DT34, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Nov 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care reform Gate-keeping Evaluation studies;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:94:y:2010:i:2:p:129-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .