Effect of a French Experiment of Team Work between General Practitioners and Nurses on Efficacy and Cost of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Care
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mousquès, Julien & Bourgueil, Yann & Le Fur, Philippe & Yilmaz, Engin, 2010. "Effect of a French experiment of team work between general practitioners and nurses on efficacy and cost of type 2 diabetes patients care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(2-3), pages 131-143, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nancy Beaulieu & David M. Cutler & Katherine Ho, 2006.
"The Business Case for Diabetes Disease Management for Managed Care Organizations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 9
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beaulieu Nancy & Cutler David M & Ho Katherine & Isham George & Lindquist Tammie & Nelson Andrew & O'Connor Patrick, 2006. "The Business Case for Diabetes Disease Management for Managed Care Organizations," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-38, December.
- Dourgnon, Paul & Naiditch, Michel, 2010.
"The preferred doctor scheme: A political reading of a French experiment of Gate-keeping,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 129-134, February.
- Michel Naiditch & Paul Dourgnon, 2009. "The preferred doctor scheme: A political reading of a French experiment of Gate-keeping," Working Papers DT22, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003.
"Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience,"
OECD Health Working Papers
9, OECD Publishing.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003. "Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 374, OECD Publishing.
- James Buchan & Lynn Calman, 2005. "Skill-Mix and Policy Change in the Health Workforce: Nurses in Advanced Roles," OECD Health Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Maria M. Hofmarcher & Howard Oxley & Elena Rusticelli, 2007. "Improved Health System Performance through better Care Coordination," OECD Health Working Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Pollak, 2012. "Employed and Happy despite Weak Health? Labour Market Participation and Job Quality of Older Workers with Disabilities," Working Papers DT45, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Caroline Berchet & Nicolas Sirven, 2012. "Cross-Country Performance in Social Integration of Older Migrants. A European Perspective," Working Papers DT46, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2012. "Active Ageing Beyond the Labour Market: Evidence on Work Environment Motivations," Working Papers DT48, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised May 2012.
- Mehdi Ammi & Christine Peyron, 2016. "Heterogeneity in general practitioners’ preferences for quality improvement programs: a choice experiment and policy simulation in France," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Thierry Debrand & Christine Sorasith, 2010. "Out-of-Pocket Maximum Rules under a Compulsatory Health Care Insurance Scheme: A Choice between Equality and Equity," Working Papers DT34, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Nov 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary health care; Diabetes mellitus; Health care team; Comparative study; Outcome and process assessment; Cost analysis;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .