Improved Health System Performance through better Care Coordination
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bramesfeld, Anke & Wensing, Michel & Bartels, Paul & Bobzin, Henning & Grenier, Catherine & Heugren, Mona & Hirschfield, Dena Jaffe & Langenegger, Manfred & Lindelius, Birgitta & Lucet, Bruno & Manor,, 2016. "Mandatory national quality improvement systems using indicators: An initial assessment in Europe and Israel," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(11), pages 1256-1269.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Cristina Vilaplana, 2016.
"Does Long-Term Care Subsidisation Reduce Hospital Admissions?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6078, CESifo Group Munich.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Jiménez-Martínez, Sergi & Vilaplana, Cristina, 2016. "Does long-term care subsidisation reduce hospital admissions?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67911, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Iga Rudawska, 2011. "Integrated health care delivery - on the road to improved effectiveness (Zintegrowana opieka zdrowotna - w poszukiwaniu poprawy efektywnosci)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(33), pages 140-152.
- Mousquès, Julien & Bourgueil, Yann & Le Fur, Philippe & Yilmaz, Engin, 2010.
"Effect of a French experiment of team work between general practitioners and nurses on efficacy and cost of type 2 diabetes patients care,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(2-3), pages 131-143, December.
- Julien Mousquès & Yann Bourgueil & Philippe Le Fur & Engin Yilmaz, 2010. "Effect of a French Experiment of Team Work between General Practitioners and Nurses on Efficacy and Cost of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Care," Working Papers DT29, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Guillaume Chevillard & Julien Mousquès & Véronique Lucas-Gabrielli & Yann Bourgueil & Stéphane Rican & Gérard Salem, 2013. "Maisons et pôles de santé : places et impacts dans les dynamiques territoriales d'offre de soins en France," Working Papers DT57, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Øvretveit, John & Hansson, Johan & Brommels, Mats, 2010. "An integrated health and social care organisation in Sweden: Creation and structure of a unique local public health and social care system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(2-3), pages 113-121, October.
- Hofmarcher, Maria M. & Festl, Eva & Bishop-Tarver, Leslie, 2016. "Health sector employment growth calls for improvements in labor productivity," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 894-902.
- Visca, Modesta & Donatini, Andrea & Gini, Rosa & Federico, Bruno & Damiani, Gianfranco & Francesconi, Paolo & Grilli, Leonardo & Rampichini, Carla & Lapini, Gabriele & Zocchetti, Carlo & Di Stanislao,, 2013. "Group versus single handed primary care: A performance evaluation of the care delivered to chronic patients by Italian GPs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 188-198.
- Iga Rudawska, 2013. "Chronic Diseases Burden on the Economy—A Problem Reaching Beyond Health Care," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 32.
- Marion Haas & Jane Hall & Gisselle Gallego, 2009. "Evidence for funding, organising and delivering health care services targeting secondary prevention and management of chronic conditions. CHERE Working Paper 2009/6," Working Papers 2009/6, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-01-26 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-01-26 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:30-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .