Report NEP-IAS-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David M. Cutler & Amy Finkelstein & Kathleen McGarry, 2008. "Preference Heterogeneity and Insurance Markets: Explaining a Puzzle of Insurance," NBER Working Papers 13746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric French & John BaileyJones, 2007. "The Effects of Health Insurance and Self-Insurance on Retirement Behavior," Working Papers wp170, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Richard G. Anderson & Charles S. Gascon, 2008. "Offshoring, economic insecurity, and the demand for social insurance," Working Papers 2008-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Julie Zissimopoulos & Nicole Maestas & Lynn Karoly, 2007. "The Effect of Retirement Incentives on Retirement Behavior: Evidence from the Self-Employed in the United States and England," Working Papers wp155, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Estelle James & Alejandra CoxEdwards & Augusto Iglesias, 2007. "The Impact of Private Participation on Disability Costs: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp161, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Muller, Nichole, 2007.
"Indisches Recht mit Schwerpunkt auf gewerblichem Rechtsschutz im Rahmen eines Projektgeschäfts in Indien
[Indian law with emphasis on commercial legal insurance within the scope of a project busine," MPRA Paper 6809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Chernew & Philip DeCicca & Robert Town, 2008. "Managed Care and Medical Expenditures of Medicare Beneficiaries," NBER Working Papers 13747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helen Levy & David Weir, 2007. "Take-Up of Medicare Part D and the SSA Subsidy: Early Results from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers wp163, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Item repec:uwo:epuwoc:20076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria M. Hofmarcher & Howard Oxley & Elena Rusticelli, 2007. "Improved Health System Performance through better Care Coordination," OECD Health Working Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- Eda UNAL & Susan E. CHEN & Brigitte S. WALDORF, 2007. "Spatial Accessibility Of Health Care In Indiana," Working Papers 07-07, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Madeleine King & Julie Winstanley & Patsy Kenny & Rosalie Viney & Siggi Zapart & Michael Boyer, 2007. "Validity, reliability and responsiveness of the EORTC QLQ-C30 and the EORTC QLQ-LC13 in Australians with early stage non-small cell lung cancer, CHERE Working Paper 2007/13," Working Papers 2007/13, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.