Indisches Recht mit Schwerpunkt auf gewerblichem Rechtsschutz im Rahmen eines Projektgeschäfts in Indien
[Indian law with emphasis on commercial legal insurance within the scope of a project business in India]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helene Poirson Ward, 2006. "The Tax System in India; Could Reform Spur Growth?," IMF Working Papers 06/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2004. "Implementing VAT in India :Implications for Federal Polity," MPRA Paper 206, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2005.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment; liberalization; taxes; VAT;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-01-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IAS-2008-01-26 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-01-26 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .