Implementing VAT in India :Implications for Federal Polity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991.
"The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265638, April.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991. "The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521397421, April.
- Richard Bird & Pierre Gendron, 1998. "Dual VATs and Cross-Border Trade: Two Problems, One Solution?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(3), pages 429-442, July.
- Shome, Parthasarathi & Spahn, Paul Bernd, 1996. "Brazil: Fiscal federalism and value added tax reform," Working Papers 96/11, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garg, Rahul, 2009. "Delhi’s VAT Department- Mixed Results and Lessons for GST," MPRA Paper 19073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muller, Nichole, 2007.
"Indisches Recht mit Schwerpunkt auf gewerblichem Rechtsschutz im Rahmen eines Projektgeschäfts in Indien
[Indian law with emphasis on commercial legal insurance within the scope of a project busine," MPRA Paper 6809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsVAT; India; Federal Polity; subnational vat; national vat; dual vat;
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-12-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PBE-2006-12-04 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .