Delhi’s VAT Department- Mixed Results and Lessons for GST
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2004. "Implementing VAT in India :Implications for Federal Polity," MPRA Paper 206, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsVAT; GST; Delhi; India;
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-12-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-12-19 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .