Report NEP-CWA-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2008. "An Econometric Analysis of Aggregate Outbound Tourism Demand of Turkey," MPRA Paper 6765, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Ozlem Aytac, 2008. "A Model of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization for Turkey," Caepr Working Papers 2008-001, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Koray Alper, 2007. "Monetary Policy and External Shocks in a Dollarized Economy with Credit Market Imperfections," Working Papers 0707, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Qayyum, Abdul, 2007. "Exchange Rate Determination In Pakistan: Evidence Based On Purchasing Power Parity Theory," MPRA Paper 6754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Dr.Niaz Ahmed, 2007. "Islamic Economic Revolution of the Century," MPRA Paper 6780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Kalhoefer & Rania Salem, 2008. "Profitability Analysis in the Egyptian Banking Sector," Working Papers 7, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Muller, Nichole, 2007.
"Indisches Recht mit Schwerpunkt auf gewerblichem Rechtsschutz im Rahmen eines Projektgeschäfts in Indien
[Indian law with emphasis on commercial legal insurance within the scope of a project busine," MPRA Paper 6809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffrey N. Keim & Beth Anne Wilson, 2007. "India's future: it's about jobs," International Finance Discussion Papers 913, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rubiana Chamarbagwala & Gunjan Sharma, 2008. "Industrial Deregulation, Skill Upgrading, and Wage Inequality in India," Caepr Working Papers 2008-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Manmohan Singh, 2007. "Use of Participatory Notes in Indian Equity Markets and Recent Regulatory Changes," IMF Working Papers 07/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Mehar, Ayub, 2005. "South Asian Economic Zone: Extension And Possibilities," MPRA Paper 6822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Priya BHAGOWALIA & Susan E. CHEN & Gerald SHIVELY, 2007. "Input Choices In Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?," Working Papers 07-09, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Mehar, Ayub, 2003. "Unemployment, Economic Status and Ethnic Politics," MPRA Paper 6821, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Florence Jaumotte & Irina Tytell, 2007. "How Has The Globalization of Labor Affected the Labor Income Share in Advanced Countries?," IMF Working Papers 07/298, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbops:20070078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore