South Asian Economic Zone: Extension And Possibilities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mehar, Ayub, 2004. "Soth Asian Economic Zone: Extension and Possibilities," MPRA Paper 11287, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buckley, Robert M, 1994. "Housing Finance in Developing Countries: The Role of Credible Contracts," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 317-332, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRegionalization; Trade Blocs; Free Trade Regime;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-01-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2008-01-26 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .