The Effect of Retirement Incentives on Retirement Behavior: Evidence from the Self-Employed in the United States and England
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coe, Norma B. & Zamarro, Gema, 2011. "Retirement effects on health in Europe," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 77-86, January.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John W. R. Phillips, 2012. "Retirement in Japan and the United States: Cross-national Comparisons using the Japanese Study of Aging and Retirement (JSTAR) and the U.S. Health and Retirement Study (HRS)," Working Papers wp270, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-01-26 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2008-01-26 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-01-26 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .