The Effect of Retirement Incentives on Retirement Behavior: Evidence from the Self-Employed in the United States and England
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elitcha Koffi & Fonseca Raquel, 2018.
"Self–Employment, Wealth and Start–up Costs: Evidence from a Financial Crisis,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 1-28, July.
- Koffi Elitcha & Raquel Fonseca, 2016. "Self-Employment, Wealth and Start-up Costs: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," Cahiers de recherche 1607, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Koffi Elitcha & Raquel Fonseca, 2016. "Self-Employment, Wealth and Start-up Costs: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-51, CIRANO.
- Coe, Norma B. & Zamarro, Gema, 2011. "Retirement effects on health in Europe," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 77-86, January.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John W. R. Phillips, 2012. "Retirement in Japan and the United States: Cross-national Comparisons using the Japanese Study of Aging and Retirement (JSTAR) and the U.S. Health and Retirement Study (HRS)," Working Papers wp270, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-01-26 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-IAS-2008-01-26 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-01-26 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MRRC Administrator (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.